My husband & I along with 2 teenagers stayed here. The King Suite was nice and very clean. Hotel staff were pleasant. Continental breakfast was great. Not too awfully long a walk to the Inner Harbor if you're ambitious, but is on the free busline if you're not inclined to get exercise. My only complaint was that I had to pay $58 for two nights of their valay parking, only to walk around the back of the hotel and find my car parked out there on a street curb.
I'd definitely stay at that location again, but I'd park my own car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel is walking distance to the National Aquarium and just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. Confirm your reservations today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Marriott and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore