Stayed at the Fairfield Inn at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore as it was the least expensive decent hotel I could find. in a good location. I was a little leery, but was so pleasantly surprised. The hotel is a couple blocks from the Harbor, great location, able to walk to Little Italy and East Harbor also which was nice. The hotel looks a little more like a boutique hotel, but bigger. The lobby was nice: a little funky, dark colors. The room was clean, nice size, with a very large Flat screen tv, which we enjoyed. Breakfast was included, in a nicer than usual "great room". The staff were helpful and friendly, (they even found my lost glasses and told us that the restaurant "Rusty Scupper" had a shuttle and could pick us up for free" which was great!) Only negative is that you have to pay for valet parking, but that is true of every hotel around the inner harbor, due to lack of space. There is also another free shuttle, a block away on the Charm City Bus that can take you around parts of Baltimore. The orange line operates now, near the hotel, and they are adding other lines. Great location, great hotel, would definitely return. (no pool)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel is walking distance to the National Aquarium and just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. Confirm your reservations today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore