This was a great stay! It is very easy to access being right on the end of interstate 83. The staff was very friendly and outgoing from the moment I arrived. The rooms were very spacious and clean! Free internet is also a plus! The only negative thing I have to say about this hotel was the lack of parking and valet parking costs $30!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel is walking distance to the National Aquarium and just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. Confirm your reservations today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor