The Fairfield Inn & Suites in Baltimore has a really good location, close to Inner Harbor and many restaurants. The hotel was very clean, rooms were very nice and everything was new. The front desk was very helpful and patient with the many questions we had regarding the city. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with many choices for even the picky the diner. The only problem was that the elevator was broken but for my family that wasn't really an issue. For others it could have been a real problem. My family and I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel is walking distance to the National Aquarium and just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. Confirm your reservations today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore