We were there for a wedding and everything was fine for us - however, the bride's & groom's and some of the wedding party's rooms were given to someone else so there was so last minute scrambling to double up a few rooms. Another couple had a faulty A/C, but the staff got it fixed quickly at midnight. $30 per night parking seems a bit steep - I would have thought more like $20. The complimentary breakfast was good - I had a great omelette.
The hotel is close to Little Italy and Fells Point, but is a bit of a walk to the Inner Harbor and more than a mile to Oriole Park and the Ravens stadium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel is walking distance to the National Aquarium and just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. Confirm your reservations today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor