This is a good hotel, its got a good industrial classic feel to it. Me and my girlfriend stayed here for a comedy show we saw at the Symphony Hall (Bill Burr was awesome!). The staff was nice and helpful, the Valet are great. There is a restaurant/grille bar in the lobby that we ate lunch at, it was very good. Only 2 things bothered me here and they are minor...the hallways on the hotel floors were hot, and the elevators are incredibly slow, but that was all - and im not making a fuss about it, im only saying that so the management can see this review and possibly fix it. Other than that! Great stay and had a good time in Baltimore! Thanks Marriot Fairfield!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel is walking distance to the National Aquarium and just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. Confirm your reservations today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore