I spent most of Preakness week at this hotel. The people were friendly, the rooms were nice and big, and valet was surprisingly quick.
The negatives were that the internet was so slow it was unusable (next time I'll bring my Verizon device) and the bar/restaurant wasn't run very well so it took a while to get food. I also would like it if the breakfast area had something that you could grab and go for those mornings when a person is running late.
But overall it was a very nice Fairfield Inn, and when I'm back Thanksgiving week I plan on staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel is walking distance to the National Aquarium and just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. Confirm your reservations today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor