The hotel is a bit of history as an old brewery and the spot where the 1st American flag was constructed. My husband and I wanted a short vacation to Baltimore & DC. We stayed Thur-Sun The location has just off the inner harbor and right at the edge of Little Italy. (great places to eat) There was so many things to do within walking distance. (Fells Point/Inner Harbor) We wanted to take the MARC train into DC on Friday and not really sure how to do it. The front desk staff were very helpful and got us all the train times and even connected us with a car service vs. a taxi in the morning to get to Penn Station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel is walking distance to the National Aquarium and just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. Confirm your reservations today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor