We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. When we arrived, we were promptly greeted by the valet worker who was very friendly. He had me go over the car to make sure that there weren't any scratches on the car and asked if we needed a luggage cart to our room. The only downside is that valet is $30 per day, but to me it was well worth it and I knew my car was being kept somewhere safe for being in a major city. The lobby was very well decorated, and we were greeted warmly by the front desk staff. He asked us the reason for our stay and I mentioned that we were there for a night out with a group of friends in the area. He even gave us free passes to a local bar at the Power Plant Live area. Our room was very clean and it still smelled like the cleaner when we walked in! The beds were also very comfy. There was a nice sized flat screen TV and the bathroom was also very clean and a deent size. We were attending a concert at Rams Head Live that night, and it was a 5-10 minute walk there, and it was also very safe. We left Rams Head around 2:00AM and walked back with a friend, but it was also very safe to walk back at that time of night as there were plenty of people walking about and it was well lit. We didn't have any problems with noise and slept nicely. The next morning I called down to valet for my car and it was brought to me within 15 minutes. The valet worker even provided us with cold bottled water for our ride home and gave me a map with directions on how to get out of the city safely. We were very pleased with our stay. One of the best hotels we've ever stayed in. We will definitely be back when we need to stay in Baltimore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel is walking distance to the National Aquarium and just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. Confirm your reservations today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore