Holiday Inn Express Baltimore-Downtown
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$159
$155
$134
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$108
$102
  • Pool
All reviewsbank buildingfree shuttlejohns hopkinsshuttle servicefront deskgay streetinner harborhotel shuttlefree breakfastthe hotel offersshort stayfew blocksroom was clean and comfortablehotel is beautifulnational aquariumconvention centerfells point
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2011

We went to Baltimore for a convention at the inner harbor and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express because it was reasonably priced. The hotel is a old 1923 bank building..beautifully redone. We stayed in room 406. Very clean and the bed was comfortable..but the pillows were so lumpy, I could not sleep on them.. so I called the front desk at 9ish pm.. to ask for another pillow..was told that housekeeping was locked for the night.. really?? you run a hotel and guests can't get a non lumpy pillow.. ended up using the blanket at the end of the bed, folding it up and putting a pillow case on it. The next day I called and got another lumpy pillow.. but finally/ a new pillow was delivered. They would have wowed me if they had brought 4 brand new pillows..but one did the trick and I was able to sleep. Another guest also told us that he had lumpy pillows room 411.. so if you stay here..check out your pillows when you arrive and get someone on it. I did not feel comfortable walking in the neighborhood and took a cab everywhere. Down the street from the homeless mission and adult video store. If you are going for medical reasons, it is very close to the hospitals. I felt safe inside the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mimi_linna
Hiebaltimore, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Baltimore-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2011

Thank you so much for your comments. We will certainly address the pillows issue that you mentioned in your comment. We appreciate your hosnety. Please do come back and stay with us again while visiting Baltimore.

Reviewed April 28, 2011

What a find!!! I wanted to find a bargain close to a venue I was going to and I found it. What a deal! And WHAT GREAT SERVICE!!!! I was really running late due to traffic on the way and got lost and called the hotel for directions. TINA stayed on the phone until I got around the few blocks to find it and told me where to park. Once at the hotel, she gave me menus of where to call for delivery and pointed me out the door to the Sonar. She made sure everything was perfect as she could see I was rushed and panicked since I was late. Parking was not a problem, neighborhood not bad, room awesome! And breakfast being included was a bonus! Will always stay here when I go to Baltimore.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Hiebaltimore, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Baltimore-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2011

Thank you very much for staying with us and posting a review about your experience. Please come stay again while visiting Baltimore.

Best Regards,
Management

Reviewed April 25, 2011

* Awesome restored historic lobby!
* Great continental + breakfast!
* Super friendly & accomodating staff!
* Quiet, clean & spacious rooms!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2011

The team at the Holiday Inn Express Dwntwn was great! My check in was fast and correct, the room was super clean and I will definitely stay at this location on future travel to Baltimore. The location is nice, breakfast was hot and it is close to a major freeway. Certain rooms have trouble with WIFI, however the staff assisted with this issue and resolved the problem.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Whenver I am in the Baltimore area I stay at this hotel, for several reasons. You get consistent great quality with a free, HOT breakfast, fitness center (WITH WORKING EQUIPMENT, ) and FREE wifi in rooms. The staff is so kind and friendly, really goes out of their way to be hospitable. I love that every Wednesday they do a managers reception with free appetizers and drinks. Perfect for the business traveler!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business