TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amaizing!!!

This is definitely the best and most interesting museum ever! Please go and see it! It is so... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
cantonkaren
Baltimore, Maryland
Absolutely amazing

Pirividite
Oslo, Norway

Recommended experiences in and around Baltimore
from $15.00
from $22.03
from $139.00
1,592 results
All reviews gift shop self taught fun house second building three buildings federal hill inner harbor unique experience on display visiting baltimore sculptures outsider sideshow bras mediums toothpick wacky
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a day on my own, and went to the museum on recommendation from this site - I was not disappointed. Absolutely lovely museum, with super interesting, thought-provoking exhibits. The museum is quite small, you will not need more than an hour or two here, but remember to prepare to spend some time in the museum gift shop. Crazy place with a million little silly things to buy for the kids back home.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I cannot stress enough that this was our favorite museum visit in a long time -- and the whole family LOVED it - and I have an 11, 8 and 6 year old....It was wonderful and new and fresh and the kids absolutely got the sense that the vision of art goes WAY beyond the scope of what they may have already seen. And the gift shop is like the best ever. If you have a couple of hours -- this is a must!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just loved this place.Very unique, filled with interesting hand-crafted art and artifacts. Don't miss this wonderful place to admire, explore and experience non-traditional art. And the gift shop is a show-stopper. Totally different from any museum gift shop. More like a fun house with unusual and clever merchandise. Also has a great book section.

Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

I had read about this museum several months ago in a magazine and decided to spend part of my one day in Baltimore visiting it. I’m so glad I did! It’s so cool and very different from most other art museums. These art works are outside the norm, using lots of different materials and methods. Lots of stories are told about the artists. Worth your time.

Reviewed November 5, 2019

I've been to this museum twice, 8 years apart, and both times were memorable, astonishing even, and inspiring. From the mirror-mosaic exterior cladding to the surprising details of the collection inside, the experience conveys a wonderful message to value the creativity in each of us.