TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amaizing!!!

This is definitely the best and most interesting museum ever! Please go and see it! It is so... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
cantonkaren
Baltimore, Maryland
Must go in Baltimore

What a great museum! We loved it. Great for family and great for adults too. Very thoughtful... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
vinnievinny
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Recommended experiences in and around Baltimore
from $15.00
from $22.03
from $139.00
1,592 results
All reviews gift shop self taught fun house second building three buildings federal hill inner harbor unique experience on display visiting baltimore sculptures outsider sideshow bras mediums toothpick wacky
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I cannot stress enough that this was our favorite museum visit in a long time -- and the whole family LOVED it - and I have an 11, 8 and 6 year old....It was wonderful and new and fresh and the kids absolutely got the sense that the vision of art goes WAY beyond the scope of what they may have already seen. And the gift shop is like the best ever. If you have a couple of hours -- this is a must!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just loved this place.Very unique, filled with interesting hand-crafted art and artifacts. Don't miss this wonderful place to admire, explore and experience non-traditional art. And the gift shop is a show-stopper. Totally different from any museum gift shop. More like a fun house with unusual and clever merchandise. Also has a great book section.

Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

I had read about this museum several months ago in a magazine and decided to spend part of my one day in Baltimore visiting it. I’m so glad I did! It’s so cool and very different from most other art museums. These art works are outside the norm, using lots of different materials and methods. Lots of stories are told about the artists. Worth your time.

Reviewed November 5, 2019

I've been to this museum twice, 8 years apart, and both times were memorable, astonishing even, and inspiring. From the mirror-mosaic exterior cladding to the surprising details of the collection inside, the experience conveys a wonderful message to value the creativity in each of us.

Reviewed October 31, 2019

this museum is one of a kind. the artists and their pieces are strange and unique. even though its a small museum, my daughter and i spent 3 hours looking around & taking pictures. the gift shop was just as different as the museum and had many affordable souveniers. some of the stuff was hilarious, so we laughed the whole time we were in the gift shop. it is on the circulator's purple line and walkng distance to the inner harbor

Date of experience: October 2019