All reviewsroom dooran older hotelhistoric buildinglight railmd
Reviewed June 27, 2017

When looking for a place to stay while relocating to Baltimore, I chose to stay at the Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor - or is it Quality Inn Inner Harbor, because apparently, the hotel has multiple names. The photos of the hotel look nice, but fail to show the dark and dirty rooms, or the homeless/drug users who frequent the hotel's front porch and lobby 24/7. My family and I didn't feel safe here and do NOT recommend anyone staying here.

No convenient or safe parking, and cruddy breakfast options (that are an additional fee).

Furthermore, my privacy was violated when the unprofessional front desk man looked up my phone number from my check-in information and then texted me to ask me on a date; very uncomfortable and a blatant misuse of my personal information.

Do NOT stay here - it is NOT SAFE.

Room Tip: Don't use the wifi; it is not secure
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank amypinkerton176
Reviewed June 12, 2017

We checked into our room and noticed blood droplet on one bed sheet and blood smears on the other bed sheet. Informed front desk and she said housekeeping was gone for the day but she could give us new sheets. We declined. She moved our room but was unfriendly regarding the situation and gave us bad looks each time we entered the lobby. Wifi never worked informed front desk in the afternoon and she said she would notify the company. In the evening notified the new front desk man about wifi not working and he said he would fix it but it never happened. Really bad breakfast as well. I I would recommend not staying here.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank myprettypups
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Was in Baltimore for a baseball game only needed 1 night stay and it was enough !

I chose this Hotel for the location, it was only 1 mile from the game. The furniture in the rooms is so old ( ripped chair ), bed average, and you can barely fit in the bathroom. The A/C is so loud loud that we had to turn it off because we could not sleep,

They overbooked the hotel and would not even " farm out " the guest they just sent them out, even prepaid guest !

I usually stay in Hampton Inns so I am not a snob but the breakfast that is included is what I call bread and stuff with barely average coffee ( in a plastic cup with no sleeve ) !

The front desk staff is really great, Breakfast staff not so much, lobby is clean and looks nice but the room ruins it after.

We survived the night but would never come back !

Room Tip: Stay away !
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Smallish rooms.

눇Very convenient location to Inner harbor. beds were comfortable, bathroom and room was clean, but rooms were a little small. The facilities were old and in need of renovation. The Fitness Center area was inhabitable, no a/c on that floor and a leak from the ceiling, construction ongoing. Breakfast was palatable. Nothing more. Lobby area was ok. Overall, considering that the surrounding hotels were probably three times the price I'd say the hotel was not so bad and it was a good value for the money.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I never do hotel reviews but this experience was so bad I felt I had to save other people the trouble....

I booked a room with 2-double beds and confirmed a roll away bed when I reserved. I called an hour before check in to make sure we had a roll away bed and they once again confirmed both the room type and the rollaway. Upon arrival the front desk manager told me that we in fact had no double beds and no rollaway and someone should have called us. I reminded her that I just spoke to someone an hour ago and no one said anything. After about 10 minutes she agreed to "upgrade" us to two king rooms and one rolaway. We went out for a few hours and came back at 10pm and still no roll away bed. After dealing with staff they said they had no roll away bed gave us another room. Next morning I was YELLED at in the hotel lobby by the manager saying I had no right to take a 3rd room. I told her that I didn't request the room I just wanted the rollaway and no one could help us, and to make matters worse, they made us take the items out of the 3rd room and promised a rollaway would be placed in our our immediately. We left for the entire day and came back at 9pm... STILL no roll away bed and after another 1.5 hours and back and forth calls with the front desk they agree to give us pillows and blankets so someone can sleep on the floor (which takes another 20 minutes and a walk down to the front desk). The only person at this hotel that was of any help was the maintenance man; who upon delivering pillows told us that he "had a mattress we could use, but there was no wheels for it" so, he ended up bring a plain twin sized bed up within a matter of 5 mins. All of this could have been avoided- but the Front Desk Manager was most unhelpful; and just inappropriate to conduct that type of conversation with me in the lobby when it was the mistake of the front desk agent. I would never ever stay at this hotel again and I would never recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends