$119
$103
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$179
Hyatt.com
$165
$152
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$129
$114
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$138
$122
Kimpton
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$89
$76
$149
$129
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsroom dooran older hotelhistoric buildinglight railmd
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Was in Baltimore for a baseball game only needed 1 night stay and it was enough !

I chose this Hotel for the location, it was only 1 mile from the game. The furniture in the rooms is so old ( ripped chair ), bed average, and you can barely fit in the bathroom. The A/C is so loud loud that we had to turn it off because we could not sleep,

They overbooked the hotel and would not even " farm out " the guest they just sent them out, even prepaid guest !

I usually stay in Hampton Inns so I am not a snob but the breakfast that is included is what I call bread and stuff with barely average coffee ( in a plastic cup with no sleeve ) !

The front desk staff is really great, Breakfast staff not so much, lobby is clean and looks nice but the room ruins it after.

We survived the night but would never come back !

Room Tip: Stay away !
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Smallish rooms.

눇Very convenient location to Inner harbor. beds were comfortable, bathroom and room was clean, but rooms were a little small. The facilities were old and in need of renovation. The Fitness Center area was inhabitable, no a/c on that floor and a leak from the ceiling, construction ongoing. Breakfast was palatable. Nothing more. Lobby area was ok. Overall, considering that the surrounding hotels were probably three times the price I'd say the hotel was not so bad and it was a good value for the money.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I never do hotel reviews but this experience was so bad I felt I had to save other people the trouble....

I booked a room with 2-double beds and confirmed a roll away bed when I reserved. I called an hour before check in to make sure we had a roll away bed and they once again confirmed both the room type and the rollaway. Upon arrival the front desk manager told me that we in fact had no double beds and no rollaway and someone should have called us. I reminded her that I just spoke to someone an hour ago and no one said anything. After about 10 minutes she agreed to "upgrade" us to two king rooms and one rolaway. We went out for a few hours and came back at 10pm and still no roll away bed. After dealing with staff they said they had no roll away bed gave us another room. Next morning I was YELLED at in the hotel lobby by the manager saying I had no right to take a 3rd room. I told her that I didn't request the room I just wanted the rollaway and no one could help us, and to make matters worse, they made us take the items out of the 3rd room and promised a rollaway would be placed in our our immediately. We left for the entire day and came back at 9pm... STILL no roll away bed and after another 1.5 hours and back and forth calls with the front desk they agree to give us pillows and blankets so someone can sleep on the floor (which takes another 20 minutes and a walk down to the front desk). The only person at this hotel that was of any help was the maintenance man; who upon delivering pillows told us that he "had a mattress we could use, but there was no wheels for it" so, he ended up bring a plain twin sized bed up within a matter of 5 mins. All of this could have been avoided- but the Front Desk Manager was most unhelpful; and just inappropriate to conduct that type of conversation with me in the lobby when it was the mistake of the front desk agent. I would never ever stay at this hotel again and I would never recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank KristineGulick
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Decided to stay here based on price, despite mixed reviews. Very out of date. No Parking. Two days in a row they "ran out of towels" - for 4 of us! Also one day they made one of our beds and the next never cleaned our room at all. Just bad service overall. Despite "get what you pay for", I would not recommend staying here at all.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

They gave our booking to someone else and the front staff didn't even care.. The front staff was rude and played on their phone. They showed zero remorse. We had to stay somewhere else. Worst Service ever!!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family