All reviews broadway diner neutrogena bath products salt water pool room was clean kids enjoyed the pool breakfast attendant complimentary breakfast was great medical center complimentary shuttle super close john hopkins out of state waffle maker pre cruise walk in shower great shower definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Every staff member to I met was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfy. The pool is indoor so can be used anytime of year. There was a nice variety at for breakfast and the dining is clean and comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Navigate822606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Excellent to hear that the property, amenities and staff was exceptional!
Have a great week!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

This hotel was simply wonderful. All the staff were super nice and helpful. They made you feel like family. The hotel was super clean including the rooms and bathrooms. The breakfast in the morning was great from great breakfast meats to waffles, fresh fruit, smoothies,fresh squeezed juices, etc. The staff making the breakfast were passionate about their job were upbeat and made you feel great. We took our wrestling team there for a local tournament in which we had 13 rooms all were clean and wonderful. The hotel staff went above and beyond knowing the boys couldnt eat breakfast because of having to make weight that morning so they made each wrestler a brown paper bag breakfast with fresh fruit, nutra grain bars, hard boiled eggs etc. Something they clearly didnt have to do but did which clearly shows you how much they care about their guests. Overall it was a great experience and we will definitely be staying at this hotel again next season. I just wish more hotels were like this one because this one has set the bar high for all others to follow. Thank you so much for our wonderful stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Navigate822606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

5 Stars,
Excellent to hear such an amazing story about our great service and staff.
Cheers!

Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Clean Clean Clean and great location for John's Hopkins! Easy to get to from the highway / 95. Safe location next to Wawa and classic diner. The room was immaculate, the hotel was fresh, good lighting in the parking lot. Breakfast was well stocked, and the whole experience was great

• Trip type: Traveled on business

5 Stars,
Thanks for the great feedback and very kind compliments on our property.
Have a great week!

Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

I’m never a fan of traveling alone, and trips to JH are a necessity. The big city can be a little scary for me as I live in a town that literally has NO stoplights. I love the Hilton chain, always consistent and quality driven, and this Hampton exceeded those expectations. From check in to check out, my stay was exactly what I needed in a solo medical visit. Safe, clean, friendly, helpful, shuttle straight to the hospital, assistance with meals, caring attitudes and all of the staff were exemplary. Vivin at the front desk was just the absolute best. I’ll stay here every time I need to come back. This hotel makes a small town girl in the big city feel at home.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Navigate822606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thanks for the kind accolades, we most sincerely appreciate your business. I will pass it on to our staff.
We appreciate all feedback. Please reach out if I can ever be of any assistance.
Have an excellent week!

Reviewed January 3, 2020

First off I'm HH member and a Best Western Rewards member so there was a toss up between here and BW. Hampton Inn was about $5 less than BW which is why there was a toss up, BW was closer to the port, BUT Hampton had a Wawa right across the parking lot...WINNER!!! The hotel is right off I95 real easy to get to and made it easier to get to the port as well. However, being right of the highway ramp there were homeless people (every big cities have them) begging at the traffic light and the Wawa, living outside Newark and Jersey City, NJ, it's nothing we can't deal with.

OK, the hotel is new and looks great. The rooms are really nice, the lobby is set up good. We didn't use the pool but checked it out, it was clean and I believe it was a salt water pool, what that means is they use salt to convert to chlorine. I had used the HH app and checked in that way and used the Digital Key. I chose room 404 and walked right in no problem. Went to the desk to get my wife a key card and the desk people were very friendly. Checking out was just as easy, and again staff was very friendly.

Our only issue was the comfort of the bed. I did the hotel survey and got and email from the General Manager Mr. Brown. I didn't slam the hotel nor will I ever, I had made a suggestion and he was upbeat about it. I had stated that the bed was hard, really hard, and I suggested that the staff let people know the beds are not broken in and may be offer mattress toppers or something to that effect to soften it a bit. I had never felt a mattress so hard before so I don't know if it was because they were new or the make of the mattress.

Would I recommend Hampton Inn Bayview Campus, sure. Easy access to I95 North and South, John Hopkins is visible from the parking lot, yeah I would recommend it.

Date of stay: December 2019
Navigate822606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

5 Stars,
Great to hear the feedback and comments.
We grow and learn from these and take them all constructively in order to improve our property and operations. I hope your cruise was great!
Salute