“Here's The Beef!”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 2,108 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Light Street
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Went to Sullivan's with two business associates while in Baltimore, MD. It's a short walk from the Inner Harbor or the Baltimore Convention Center so access is great. Sullivan's is part of the Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, an upscale chain of steak house restaurants (Del Frisco's Steak House, Del Frisco's Grill and Sullivans), so they really know beef.

Sullivan's is a white-tablecloth type restaurant and a pleasure worth the splurge. Excellent steaks, sides and wine list. I enjoyed my Ribeye Steak with a Garlic-Cheese Sauce that really kicked-up the flavor of the fine beef. The Shaved Brussels Sprouts with bits of Bacon was also very good. I also tasted the three-cheese Mac-n-Cheese which was good.

Service was excellent and friendly - something that is important in a step-up restaurant like this.

You want to make reservations for this restaurant. Also, the restaurant is not for the bargain-hunter, it's expensive. But, really worth the extra expense to treat yourself and your guests.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love Sullivan's steakhouse. My husband and I have eaten here plenty of times. We recently became members of their points program. The points card (or whatever they call it) costs $25. They post the $25 to your card so essentially it's free. We usually order from the price fix menu. My husband is a huge steak person and I love seafood so we're both usually very happy. The portions are good and the food is tasty. He LOVES the cheese steak egg rolls. I LOVE the calamari. We both LOVE the wedge salad. The wedge salad used to be an extra cost item on the menu, but now the wedge salad comes with your entree at no charge. We always ask for onions and bacon added to our salad (they say yes, and don't charge extra like some other restaurants). The customer service is good and they are always eager to make the food to your specific liking. My only complaint is that they changed the menu and took off the stuffed shrimp and the crab-fried rice. Sometimes if you ask for it, they'll ask the chef to prepare it (they used to do that quite often, but my last two times visiting, they said no).

Reviewed May 16, 2014

This is not the first time I have been to Sullivan's, the first time was during Baltimore's Restaurant Week. So when my supervisor told me to pick a place for our celebration, I did not hesitate to select Sullivan's Steakhouse! I made the reservations and they asked me if I was celebrating anything, I promptly told them it was my work anniversary. Thus when I arrive, they congratulated me, and just able every waiter that I came in contact with did the same (made me feel special). Even the manager stopped pass my table and then told me that "dessert was on the house".
With that said, I started with a Mixed Green Salad with walnuts and main course was Grilled Salmon with green beans. Also had a cocktail, something about a "lady in a red dress" - mixed perfectly. Service and lunch was superb and my supervisor thought so too. It was her first visit and she said that it was a good choice and she plans to definitely return.
Thanks Sullivan's and the entire staff at the Baltimore location for a memorable anniversary!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We were less-than-impressed by being made to wait 25 minutes past the time of our reservation to be seated. We were also not thrilled to learn that the "special" that was described in eligant detail by our server had been "86'd" by the kitchen by the time I put my order in. The server forgot to comp us on desert as he promised. It was all good after that - the food was reallty terrific. Spinach salad and cheese steak egg rolls were amazing and the steak was terrific. Have your wallets ready - it was about $70 a head with very little alcohol.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Sullivan's Steakhouse is located 1 block from the Convention Center MRT making it very convenient to get there. The portions allowed me to get a 2nd meal making dinner more economical. The waiter was very attentive.