“Excellent restaurant”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 2,055 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Light Street
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was here with about 20 other folks , we had a private room . The food was excellent , and the service impeccable. The steak melted in my mouth, and the cheesecake for dessert was to die for.

There are newer reviews for Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The title may be a little odd but having experience such shabby treatment earlier in the evening at the Louisiana restaurant in Fells Point is was nice to be spoiled a bit at Sullivan.
We arrived with out a reservation and war greeted curb side by an attendant with an umbrella, it was raining that night.
The young women informed my husband and I that it would be a half hour wait and to make ourselves comfortable at the bar. We there about 15 min when we were summoned to a table and experienced first rate service and an absolutely delicious meal. This is how guests should be treated. We will be back.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Walking around the harbor and went into the bar for an app and a drink. Beautiful room with a singer. The waitress took her time telling us some things to do while in town more importantly some to avoid. Had a drink and appetizer and listened to some music for an enjoyable break.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I recently stayed in Baltimore for a conference and walked here one night for dinner with my colleagues. The service was very good, and we were seated in a private dining room with a tv tuned to a football game. We were with a large group and I suppose the waiters assumed we would be spending and brought out about nine complimentary appetizers for our table. I have a gluten allergy and I noticed on their menu they had little symbols next to the dishes that were gluten-free, which I found extremely reassuring. I ordered the filet mignon (medium rare). It came out as I ordered, and was an average steak. I also tried ordering a bellini but the waiter wasn't sure what that was. He took his best guess and they brought me a bellini-esque drink. It was an above average experience.

1  Thank ldeimos
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Food was amazingly delicious and our waiter was so helpful and friendly! Will be back in town this weekend and can't wait to eat here again!