“Great Service...Good Birthday Dinner”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Light Street
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I recently went to Sullivan's for my birthday dinner. Was it the BEST steakhouse or steak dinner we've ever had? No...(that honor goes to our all-time favorite spot in NYC) BUT it wasn't the worst either. Service was great. The manager took great care of us since it was my birthday...he treated us to dessert. He came by several times to check on us...and when my husband's chili rubbed steak wasn't well done enough (yes, he's one of 'those')...but it was really red/pink, they took it back and brought it out to his liking. Our waitor wasn't knowledgeable on wine (he doesn't drink it) but he was kind enough to ask others and bring over someone who knew a little more about wine and could make recommendations for us. The philly cheesesteak eggrolls were PHENOMENAL!!! Those were our favorites! Key lime pie was yummy too!!! We bought giftcards at Costco (2-$50 for $80) and looked up the menu online. It was between that and Portalli's in Ellicott City. I've been there too and it was nothing to brag about. The Sullivan's in Chicago was awesome, so I opted to try the one in Baltimore. We spent about $200 (with tip) and weren't disappointed with our dining experience.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I visited Sullivan's on Easter and it was a delight! The food was very good, service was empicable. The prices were a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. I would go back often. Very enjoyable!

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I've been here several times but never thought to write a review. It is well deserving of one though! Impeccable food, service, and ambiance! I love this place! And the creme brûlée is to die for!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My co-workers recommended Sullivan's over the nearby Kona Grill, and I was not disappointed. I was surprised to discover that there are about 20 Sullivan's nationwide, where meals are served a la carte. The food was wonderful; I will leave you without specific menu recommendations, but you should not be disappointed. The service was great and the staff was very attentive (and attractive if you need a place to go for dinner with the guys). Be sure to check out Sullivan's wine storage room - it looks like a library! I believe Sullivan's to be on par with other fine dining steakhouses, and I can't wait to go back...

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Horrible Hostess; Judgmental and slow. Great waitstaff, great food,average sides, and nicely sized desserts.

Best Steakhouse in Inner Harbor.

1  Thank brien

Been to Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore? Share your experiences!