“Worst restaurant experience ever.”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 2,025 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Light Street
Baltimore, MD
“Worst restaurant experience ever.”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We came here to celebrate my brother's birthday and the service was the worst I've ever experienced and I frequent many restaurants. I am foodie and repeat customer at establishments that have good customer service. First of all, The waiter took forever with our orders and the appetizers took a really long time to come out. We left the restaurant without eating the main course because it took so long so I cannot rate the entrees. The appetizers were nothing to write home about. We came out to celebrate and specifically chose this restaurant but we were extremely disappointed. I am not picky and rarely complain but this place was terrible. The manager came over and acknowledged the bad service and comped our appetizers. Whoop de doo. I wouldn't accept even a free meal from this place. Go to Charleston, Ruth Chris, Prime Rib or Fleming's instead. The food and service are way better. Sullivan's left a bad taste in my mouth literally and figuratively. Never again!

2 Thank travelerppp

Baltimore, Maryland
“consistantly good food”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

have been going here since it opened. looooovvvvvveeee the cheesesteak egg rolls. all the entrees are big and good. valet is cheap and quick. if u want good appetizer, salad, entree and dessert in a timely fashion without skimping on the quality u can get it here for $80-$120(2 people). love this place

• Visited September 2012
“LOVED LOVED LOVED IT”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

THis was probably my favorite meal of all time. We eat out quite often so this is no easy feat. Everything about our visit here was unbelievable. It started with one of the best martinis I have ever had. Then it was onto the app (tuna tartar) which was out of this world as well. The free bread and butter were a great added bonus. If your eating at a steakhouse my belief is order a steak. I got the dry aged ribeye and I can honestly say I've NEVER had a better steak. I chose the Mac n cheese as a side (family style so you can share) was out of this world as well. When I told our waiter (who was just awesome) how much I enjoyed my meal he brought us a cheesecake as a complimentary gesture and it could not have been better. I'm not a cheesecake fan but this was so good I would order it aging with out a doubt. My visit here could not have been better. It was expensive (over $200 with tip) but well worth it for the experience. I most definitely recommend this place if you visit Baltimore.

Wilmington, Delaware
“Best filet ever!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

It was my BF's first time there so I was anxious for him to love it as much as I do. And he did! The service was good. The food was excellent. The Mgr stopped by to see how things were. This restaurant is not for the tight wallet. But it's worth every penny.

Visited August 2012
Bradenton, Florida
“Saturday night Chaos...”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

On Thursday evening the food was delicious, and Sasha the waiter was just the best...not so on ournext visit on Saturday evening...CHAOS...we waited 45 minutes to be seated even though we
had a reservation!!! just awful!!

and then our filets were overdone and had to be sent
back...and the second time the filet was tasteless and tough!! but no time to send back
as our clients were already finishing their filets!!!
We had hesitated returning to Sullivans this year as we had bad experiences there
last August, but since our Thursday experience was very good, we returned again on
Saturday to our dismal dismay!! Boo.....Saturday nights should be just as good and
well choreographed as a weeknight...not chaotic!!

• Visited August 2012