“Good times”

Urban Pirates
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Baltimore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Urban Pirates is Baltimore's Swashbuckling Adventure aboard the Pirate Ship Fearless. Offering daily Family Adventure Cruises, Adult 'Bring Your Own Grog' Adventures, Birthday Parties for all ages, Charters for all occasions and much more! Sailing Baltimore's Inner Harbor out of historic Fells Point, climb aboard for and adventure sure to bring out your inner pirate with songs, dances, blasting water cannons, and of course TREASURE. Aaargh!Reservations Required.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking
Parkville
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were a party of 12. 6 children ages 3-10 and 6 adults. It was appropriate for all ages. My kids dressed up as pirates and princesses. The games and dancing were so much fun (limbo, pirate word games etc). The water canons were the highlights for the kids. It was very organized and everyone had mutiple turns. FYI.... The bathroom was clean and big! Bring your own drinks nothing is sold on board. There were comfortable seats for the older adults. The crew was animated and stayed in character. Check in was easy. We did tip at the end... it was worth it. This was for my sons birthday and he LOVED it!

1 Thank amcmullen1

• Arabic first
Columbus, OH
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“who wouldn't love riding on a pirate ship?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I agree with a previous review that this is for kids that are a little more energetic and willing to participate. While there were some shy kids on the ship, who the crew didn't really force to join them, to get the mot out of it, your kids need to be willing to partake of the silly games and songs. By far the best were the water cannons to "get the evil pirate". I liked that this was fun for all ages and was more "happy pirate" then "scary pirate".

The only thing that bothered me was that at the end they asked for tips and then stand there with their hat out. It would be fine to write on the information that tips are accepted, but to tell passangers to give them extra money for doing that thing we already paid ticket prices for seemed greedy and akward.

2 Thank starlight1010
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun for kids and adults...as long as you have a sense of humor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We took our 3 year old on this ship, and he liked it, but I think my husband and I liked it more! If your child is under 5, I would recommend going with other children. Our son was a little shy to take part in the activities by himself. His favorite part was shooting the water cannons! I will definitely go back when he is 5 or 6 because it was a great attraction for $20 a person. The 'pirates' were very friendly and funny, and it was nice to get out on the water. Book your tix early, though-they sell out quickly!

3 Thank AmandaKOB
Anniston, Alabama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Awesome. Best time ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I think I blew my 4-year-old's mind with this one. We BOTH dressed up as pirates complete with swords and booked this cruise. Make sure you do it early- they fill up. The crew is very fun and patient with the kids. They tell stories, dance, sing, and get the adults involved, which is fun. It's a nice cruise of the Harbor. At the end, the kids "rescue" their treasure from the "evil" pirate and each get to pick out 2 pieces of treasure. It's little junk stuff, but really made my son's day. We just talked and talked about it. Fantastic. I would totally do this again.

3 Thank Eric0318
PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

You will have a very fun time on this ship! The crew was absolutely wonderful keeping adults and children laughing. The kids had lots of fun organized activities lead by the pirates. If you are in the area put this on you to do list. We booked ahead and glad we did because, the weekend we were there, the reservation times left for the pirate ship adventure were limited.

1 Thank FeiMom