Review Highlights
Great time for kids!

We took our 4 year old on a family pirate cruise and we all had a great time. Do board early like... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Elizabeth R
Baltimore, Maryland
Fun raucous thing to do in Baltimore

We took this pirate tour while we were in Baltimore for my daughter's graduation. We went with all... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
luisem25
Des Moines, Iowa

1,296 results
All reviews water cannons byog cruise bad pirate adult cruise mad dog family cruise pirate gear conga line high seas treasure chest great adventure crew members inner harbor the entire trip bachelorette party kids and adults all ages
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Two recent and varied trips on Urban Pirates, one with my son * yo and another for an adult birthday party on an evening byob cruise. Great fun, decked out pirate ship w/ great custom painting and a wonderful crew. strongly recommend

Reviewed October 22, 2012

For our 5 and 9 year old this 1 hour cruise in the Baltimore Inner Harbor was a nice way to explore the city by water while keeping the kids entertained. The pirate crew are a little over the top, which is exactly what one might expect from a kids "pirate" cruise. If you are looking for a relaxing cruise this is not the one for you. If you want to keep the kids entertained and spend an hour cruising the harbor this is perfect.

Stop by BOP pizza, just a block away on Broadway afterward for an amazing lunch. They offer more than 50 pizza toppings and you can create even a single slice.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We took my sis out for a birthday adventure on the Urban Pirate cruise and it was a lot of fun. We loved going around the harbor at night and they made it such a fun experience. I liked that we could bring our own "grog" and we loved the interaction, games, and music. It's a great deal too! We'd definitely do it again!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We took the family fun cruise this past weekend. We have a 2.5 year old son who loves pirates. The cruise was so much fun and very interactive. Even the adults were having fun. The staff was courteous and helpful. The morning we were set to sail there was a marathon in Baltimore. The urban pirates staff was kind enough to send us an email the night before notifying us of this and to allow more time for our arrival. All in all it was a great experience and I would definitely do it again.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I bought 4 tickets on living social for my husband and i and another couple. The price was GREAT, $50 for all 4. I called to reserve and the person i spoke with was great! We just did this awesome experience last night and it was beyond a blast!! I can't wait to get tickets and come again...just not drink as much, haha!

1  Thank ardufresne