“Great time!”

Urban Pirates
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Baltimore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Urban Pirates is Baltimore's Swashbuckling Adventure aboard the Pirate Ship Fearless. Offering daily Family Adventure Cruises, Adult 'Bring Your Own Grog' Adventures, Birthday Parties for all ages, Charters for all occasions and much more! Sailing Baltimore's Inner Harbor out of historic Fells Point, climb aboard for and adventure sure to bring out your inner pirate with songs, dances, blasting water cannons, and of course TREASURE. Aaargh!Reservations Required.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Smithsburg, Maryland
“Great time!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My family and I took the Urban Pirates cruise and had a blast. Everyone was very friendly and fit right into character. Thanks so much!

• Arabic first
Palmyra, Pennsylvania, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great family fun”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was a great experience for the whole family. It was something that I would definitely recommend to any famiy looking for a fun activity to do with the family.

Richmond, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome time”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I don't usually write reviews, but I thought I would for this one. We took our 3 year old daughter on the boat this weekend and she had an awesome time. The crew members were so welcoming, polite and just all around fun people. They actually looked like they enjoyed what they did and they kept us laughing. They kept the kids entertained the whole time. I would highly recommend this boat ride. I would love to go again next time we visit Baltimore!! Some people are giving bad reviews because of the refund/cancel policy, but it clearly states the terms and conditions when you book your reservation on-line.

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great experience for your little pirates!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I brought my 12 yr old daughter and 8 yr old son. This experience was definitely for 10 year olds and younger. The staff was very friendly and made the pirate experience fun and memorable. Kids enjoyed shooting the water cannons. We were fortunate to get a discounted price due to the holiday weekend.

Baltimore, MD
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Arrghhh a good time for all”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The BYOG cruise is exactly what you would expect - a fun time. Expect lots of birthdays and bachelorettes on your adventure, but enjoy nice harbor views and have fun shooting water canons.