Tripadvisor
Baltimore
Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

I was actually REALLY good at this surprisingly. We had a great trainer to thank who was friendly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
shankalief
Baltimore, Maryland
Great fun!

Went for a friend's birthday and had an awesome time. Alex, our coach, was funny, engaging and kept... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sarah H

Recommended experiences in and around Baltimore
from $151.48
from $99.62
from $71.95
More Info
All reviews axe throwing team building great coach group event great instructor great event an absolute blast fun activity super fun learn how unique experience fun night a lot of fun league tournament devin teaching
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Had my husband's Birthday party and it was amazing and so much fun!!! It was so easy to plan. The staff was amazing!!

Reviewed January 21, 2020

What a great night! And codey was an awesome teacher! Would love to come back again very soon.

Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Take friends, grab a drink and throw an axe! It was a fun Saturday activity to do with a couple of friends. Afterwards, we went out for dinner and hung out for a little bit. Good location and fun environment.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I wasn't actually going to participate when I arrived with a group of 11. But after getting there and seeing how everything was laid out, I decided to go for it. Even though I royally sucked, I still enjoyed myself and want to go back. The staff are so patient and helpful, they make you feel at home.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I have never participated in this activity before. I had a blast from hanging at the bar in the beginning before our lane was ready to throwing the axes. Our instructor was great!