Tripadvisor
Baltimore
Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

I was actually REALLY good at this surprisingly. We had a great trainer to thank who was friendly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
shankalief
Baltimore, Maryland
Great fun!

Went for a friend's birthday and had an awesome time. Alex, our coach, was funny, engaging and kept... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sarah H

Recommended experiences in and around Baltimore
from $151.48
from $99.62
from $71.95
More Info
All reviews axe throwing team building great coach group event great instructor great event an absolute blast fun activity super fun learn how unique experience fun night a lot of fun league tournament devin teaching
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I wasn't actually going to participate when I arrived with a group of 11. But after getting there and seeing how everything was laid out, I decided to go for it. Even though I royally sucked, I still enjoyed myself and want to go back. The staff are so patient and helpful, they make you feel at home.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I have never participated in this activity before. I had a blast from hanging at the bar in the beginning before our lane was ready to throwing the axes. Our instructor was great!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Staff was vary helpful and friendly helping out when needed. Also bartender was vary nice it was quick and easy to get a drink. Being able to sign the waver through the email they sent so you don't need to when you arrived saved a lot of time and was easy.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Throwing axes was a great first date! It was something new and and exciting. Then it was really fun once I got the hang of it

Reviewed January 15, 2020

We had a group of 11 adults.
Celebrating a birthday
Cody was a great instructor
We will be back again soon