“Seafood Heaven!!”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #172 of 2,106 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Eastern Avenue
Transit: Water taxi
Description: McCormick & Schmick's prepares fresh seafood in a traditional manner with a contemporary twist. Entering our traditional-style restaurant is like being transported to an earlier age. The hand-crafted walnut wood, beveled and stained glass create a warm, sophisticated atmosphere of a private club. "Inviting dining rooms with their superb waterfront views will immediately put you in the mood for treasures of the sea....The deep selection will have you agonizing over choices" - Baltimore Magazine, April 2000 McCormick & Schmicks guarantees reservations for indoor dining only. Specific seating requests will be honored based upon availability. Outdoor seating is done on a first come, first serve basis.
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My daughter and I stayed in Baltimore, Maryland while waiting for our cruise ship to Bermuda. We visited the harbor and decided to eat at this restaurant for lunch. There are a number of restaurants at the harbor, so the choice was difficult. Oh Boy, did we make the right choice!! My Palm Beach Mahi Mahi, with crab potato hash and sweet corn bisque (19.99) was outstanding!! My daughter choose the Sesame Crusted Abacore Tuna, served with spinach ($17.99) and the tuna was cooked to perfection - not too rare, and not overcooked! Daughter said rolls were served warm and were very good. Wait staff very efficient and friendly. Compared to other restaurants at the harbor, the restaurant menu is not overpriced. Great atmosphere, and there are tables outside where you can view the harbor and relax. This was a great start to our cruise!!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

The restaurant is nice, high end. The food was good. The staff seemed inexperienced compared to others at M&S locations in different cities.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I love this location! I have been to a few of these, but Baltimore is by far the best. I love the location on the harbor and the view.

Our meal was exceptional. We brought our 3 kids with us, and even though it is a fancy place, they were welcomed and treated well. Even their kids meals were fresh and tasty. My daughter's chicken fingers seemed homemade.

I am not sure if they have different prices in different locations, but it seemed cheaper than when we go to the Chart House or McCormick & Schmick's near us in Philly.

I would eat there every meal if I could!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great outdoor dining location...... from there things went downhill. Although not extremely crowded, the service was slow and incomplete. (Appetizer being missed and brought towards the end of the meal.) Although the Server was extremely pleasant, it was apparent that she was over her head. My crab cake sandwich was nothing special. In fact it was disappointing especially give the location. (Baltimore Harbor!) Although not a terrible experience, at $120 for lunch, an average score is simply unacceptable. I believe it's time that these "Gourmet McMuffin" National Chains. (Yes, you know who you are!) step up and realize that when charging NY prices, people expect NY goods & services. The location was very special......everything else was not.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

McCormicks & Schmick's has a great outdoor patio that overlooks Baltimore's harbor. This was our second visit to this restaurant and it was much better than last years so so visit. We enjoyed drinks in the very nice cool bar followed by a dinner on their patio. We especially enjoyed the bar tenders who were very friendly and made a delicious Prosecco Sangria cocktail. Our appetizers crab dip and coconut shrimp were also delicious. If you want to get away from the tourist trap restaurants at the Inner Harbor, take a walk across two foot bridges to the other side of the Baltimore Aquarium to Pier 5 and relax at McCormick & Schmick's on the patio over looking the water. Pier 5 is less crowded and much less stressful than the throngs of people at the Inner Harbor.

Bin Appetit!