“Perfect Location”
other travelers have booked this property
Enjoy your room host by a  Baltimore writer and expert. John Waters books on the bookshelves!
The John Waters Suite gets afternoon sun, and features arrowhead plants. Olivia pays a brief visit. Fotis: 'Since I happen to be tall, it was a big plus that the room was huge.'
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Fotis: 'Since I happen to be tall, it was a big plus that the room was huge.'
The deck is a great place for a sunset wine or beer, or fireworks!
The John Waters Suite is ideally located at a crossroads in Baltimore.
Jim: 'The room is actually even more comfortable and well-equipped than shown in the pictures.'
Anna: 'I think the large number of extremely favourable reviews speaks for itself.'
Large L-shaped room, with desk area.
Lane: 'Private bathroom always a big plus.'
David: 'The room was great, and it was an absolute pleasure staying here.'
Kate: 'This was my second stay. Jeannette's kitchen always proved to hold good food and interesting
Carol: 'the location was perfect for me because I could walk to Johns Hopkins and the Inner Harbor.
Adam: 'The suite is in a great area in Baltimore walking distance from eating/drinking places.
Great view of New Year's and Fourth of July fireworks!
Alex: 'I only stayed with Jeannette for two nights but felt like she was a kicka$$ Grandma.'
Kyle: 'I actually look forward to my trips to Baltimore now.'
Emma: 'Ample fridge space for storing food and leftovers. Great location for the price.'
Emma: 'Jeannette has two adorable cats and a sweet dog. She creates a sense of community.'
Melissa: 'Jeannette takes care of her home--everything was clean and working.'
Fotis: 'I think I should also get a huge world map for my home too, it helped make nice conversation
Florence: 'We loved Jeannette, her house, her pets, her world!' Pic shows Olive, the bigger cat.
Copper the Idaho sheltie completes the greeting party.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Teresa J
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed January 1, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

This was the perfect spot for my husband & I. We were able to walk to just about everywhere we wanted to go and when the temperature dropped to the teens Lyft was really easy. Our hostess, Jeannette,was great - there when we needed her otherwise she left us on our own. Large Ensuite was clean and cozy. She brought us a pot of tea in the mornings! Lots of shampoos and soaps and a hairdryer. She even plugged in a space heater for us. Cute cats and a friendly puppy. Free WiFi. We stayed 3 nites. Recommend the location!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing