“Good bar food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We walked into luckies and were not impressed with the atmosphere. Just very basic and very uncomfortable barstools. As soon as we sat down the bartender said they were out of chicken fingers and french fries..... We didn't expect much from the food but we were pleasantly surprised. My boyfriend got the black and blue burger with tater tots and he said it was excellent. I got the boneless wings jerk flavored and they were hand cut and breaded and outstanding. I would rate the food 4 stars but because of atmosphere and service i give it 3 stars.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Came here for the drink specials after the NFL kickoff show.. Bartenders were unprofessional kids who looked too young to even be in there! And I guess they invited all their friends because they were handing out free drinks to them and taking pictures with them! We waited over 30 mins to order a drink the young bartender wouldn't even acknowledge us! When I made the manager aware he said "oh working on it!" That was it no I'm sorry nothing! Guess that's bmore for you! Never coming back here again!! And did I mention these so called bartenders were drinking behind the bar!

2  Thank lexi1720
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Had a great meal with the mrs. Delicious food, great portion size. The waitress was very fun too. If we go back to baltimore we will definitely eat there and grab a few beers. Prices were acceptable too. Admittedly, we were there at the slowest time ever, but the service was great. Plus it's so close to other bars and restaurants, it's a great place to hang out for a while.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stopped here for dinner after a recommendation from the hotel staff. I ordered the spicy mac and cheese, but since it was 4pm, I guess they hadn't cooked the pasta yet. So I ordered chicken strips and fries and was going to split the mac and cheese when it came out. My husband had the turkey ruben and fries. The sandwich was huge and the fries are delicious. We ended up cancelling the mac and cheese because we were getting full and it had not been brought out yet. The beer selection was pretty good, they have 4 separate bars on premises, I'm guessing this place gets busy on the weekend. Overall, good visit, would like to go back and try the mac and cheese though.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went to this restaurant with a group. We had a table of 12 and went on a Saturday night with reservations starting at 8pm. We waited a bit before we were even seated. I was amazed as this restaurant knew we were coming for several months and our server ended up being one of the bartender's! There was another girl that helped her some; but it took forever! I was only able to get one drink the whole two hours we sat there. My order was the chopped salad and it also amazed me that both my chopped salad and another persons cold wrap were the last to be brought out while the others were eating. The timing of everything was horrible. The table was cleaned off and we waited a whole 40 minutes after everything was gone to flag down our bartender waitress to get our checks. I couldn't believe it. Very unprofessional!

There was a DJ there being that it was Saturday night and it is located within Power Plant Live. I'm usually fine with entertaining music; but it honestly was blasting so loud that it was not good for somewhere you would like to actually speak to someone beside you. I would never try this place again. I saw people celebrating their birthday and a bachelorette party in there that night. I couldn't imagine doing that at this locale. Maybe it was an off night for there; but honestly, when a group is showing up and on the books for months, wait staff should be scheduled more appropriately.