“Good spot across from M&T stadium”

Frank & Nic's West End Grille
Ranked #93 of 2,049 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Paca
Transit: Charm City Circulator - Orange Route - Eutaw Street/Camden Yards Stop
Description: Frank and Nic’s West End Grille is a casual restaurant and sports bar located in the shadow of Camden YardsPerfect for business lunches and pre-theater dinners, Frank & Nic’s proudly serves American cuisine with legendary service.
Virginia
“Good spot across from M&T stadium”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stopped at Frank and Nic's after the Ravens game. We were pleasantly surprised. Good food, good service, good time. Very clean bar/restaurant. I loved the fun atmosphere; not too noisy but definitely buzzing with football fans.

We were seated immediately. Our server was friendly and attentive. We both had burgers and fries. Everything was hot and delicious. We will definitely go back. A friend of mine goes there all the time and told me they have an awesome salmon salad so I'll try that next time.

• Visited October 2013

Providence, Rhode Island
“good lunch”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I'm still raving about the chicken & corn chili that I had for lunch here. I had checked into the Hilton and needed a place for lunch before my business meeting started later that evening. The front desk recommended Frank & Nic's and it was a great recommendation.

Visited October 2013
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Very nice”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Nice casual place with great food. Had the special, blackened sirloin steak. Was very good!

Recommended.

Chaska, Minnesota
“Best BLT I have ever had!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Right by the Stadium. I highly recommend the BLT. It has avocado, fried tomato and Mozzerella. Delicious! Our server was supremely friendly. The other food my friends had looked great too and everyone said they would come back when in town for a great lunch. The patio is probably great for people watching during games too.

Visited September 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Quality sports bar near the stadiums”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Headed in here Saturday at 1130 am because it was the cleanest looking of the sports bars in the area so I figured the kitchen was probably up to code. Ordered cheeseburger and fries and a few beers. Burger was damn good. There were TVs in the bar area so we caught some college football kick offs. Beer selection could have been better, but it was superior to the other nearby bars. Bartender was a nice guy and unfortunately b/c they had just opened for lunch, he had to come out from behind the bar to double as our server. All in all, a good experiene.

• Visited September 2013