“"They do the simple things really well"” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Frank & Nic's West End Grille

Frank & Nic's West End Grille
Ranked #84 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Paca
Transit: Charm City Circulator - Orange Route - Eutaw Street/Camden Yards Stop
Description: Frank and Nic’s West End Grille is a casual restaurant and sports bar located in the shadow of Camden YardsPerfect for business lunches and pre-theater dinners, Frank & Nic’s proudly serves American cuisine with legendary service.
Gainesville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"They do the simple things really well"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

The title is what Frank the owner tells you as soon as he came over to greet us (and wait on us) and boy is he is right. My girl had the crab dip and I have to say the french bread that comes with it was outstanding! She loved the dip and took home what she couldn't finish for the next day. I had the roasted chicken and it wasn't dry but really moist and fell off the bone. It was tasty and I enjoyed it immensely. The atmosphere was great - it's a nice sports bar/restaurant and the owner Frank seems like a genuinely nice guy. They do the simple things really well and will definitely come back again.

Visited December 2012

Dexter, Michigan
“Fun and Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was in Baltimore to attend a conference at the Hilton next door. Frank and Nic's has great food and great service. My colleague and I enjoyed salad and chicken wrap and drinks. We enjoyed several local beers at the recommendation of Frank the owner. Frank even came over to our table and sat with us and filled us in on Baltimore. Frank and Nic's provides the entire package - great food, great atmosphere, great service and reasonable prices. Go to Frank and Nic's. Tell Frank we said hello!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank yellowdogreddog
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Awesome Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

I posted a review for Frank and Nic's several months back. My husband and I go there quite often, usually on Friday after work. I have enjoyed every meal and appetizer but yesterday was amazing...the absolute BEST Shepards Pie I have ever had!! Awesome...My husband had a taste and was amazed...a friend joining us for dinner also had the Shepards Pie and loved it as well.
I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the wait staff is wonderful...a great location, fun atmosphere...just perfect!!

• Visited October 2012
Springfield, PA
“So glad we found Frank & Nic's West End Grille”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

My two adult daughters, 2 grandbabies and I met my son who was in town for a conference. This restaurant was recommended by hotel across the street. Very cheerful, clean and bright place. Two had the crab cake sandwich and daughter said it was the best one she had ever had. I had a chicken salad sandwich on kaiser roll. It was almost like shredded chicken with cranberries and walnuts and it was one of the best I had ever had. Everyone was very satisfied with their selection. Service a little slow but we didn't mind since we were visiting with family. Noise volume very acceptable - 5 month old even slept through it. I wish we had a restaurant like this in our home area. Would definitely go back if ever in Baltimore again. Also located a block from Camden Yards.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Waldorf, Maryland
“Wasn't Happy with the food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

The place was crowded so I will chalk my dissatisfaction to the crowd. We were staying at the Hilton across the street so it was convenient. Our order was for carryout. Placed two orders - a cheeseburger w/ fries and a entree salad with corn and chicken (extra cost) requested salad dressing (blue cheese and the dressing that came with the salad on the side). Only received the blue cheese dressing and NO chicken! Paid for the chicken but no CHICKEN!!! If you order carryout- check your meal before leaving. LESSON LEARNED!

Visited October 2012