1,443 results
All reviews ghost tour fells point water taxi mario corrado thames street cobblestone streets bars and restaurants charming hotel the general manager valet parking historic building shuttle service the hotel manager johns hopkins free shuttle the location is perfect front desk staff
Reviewed November 10, 2018

Great historic hotel with with an amazing staff. Stayed for 2 days and the service was top notch. The banquet space was immaculate with a beautiful balcony view of the inner harbor. So much to do in the fells point area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
MarioAFI, General Manager at Admiral Fell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2018

Dear Mike D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your experience.

The wonderful people that work here pay the greatest attention to detail and their commitment to catering to each guests needs is something we are all proud of. What a pleasure it is to share your kind words with them.

If there's ever anything we can do to accommodate you or the group of awesome attendees you visited with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed November 9, 2018

Okay, I've been to this hotel twice, and I figured it would be time to actually review it.

I'm an anxiety ridden monster of a person, so I'm normally terrified of checking in. Thankfully Admiral Fell Inn makes things easy! The staff is very polite and willing to help even the most neurotic of people figure things out.

The staff is also very patient with people and determined to make your stay wonderful, even those people who are ungrateful. I just have to say that, because some people they deal with (and I watched them deal with) are not understanding of the fact that this is a hotel in a middle of and old portion of a city. Parking costs extra and it sure as heck isn't easy for the Valets who have to run four blocks after parking a car. And yes, breakfast costs extra if you don't get it in a package deal. It's a good quality breakfast, and the staff makes sure to accommodate you.

The hotel is, very much, an authentic stay in a historic house. Floors creak, the layout is strange and intriguing, there are stairs where you don't expect them, and you can hear the water running when someone takes a shower (and it sounds like the world is ending if you're a light sleeper). These are all just things that naturally occur in old houses, and aren't for everyone. I absolutely love the atmosphere, and the room setups that they have. The beds are comfy, the TVs are properly hidden, they furniture looks time period appropriate (but I'm no expert), and they have wood floors in the rooms. As someone who has awful allergies, I can't express how wonderful wood floors are.

Though I didn't get to experience the haunted tour on my second visit, I did enjoy it the first time. It's the same guide, which is pretty awesome, considering my stays happened quite a few years apart.

We visited on a weekday, so our stay was quiet, and the place was quite empty. If you're into spooky things, it adds to the atmosphere. As well as the elevators--one of which would constantly meet us even when the other elevator had just let someone off on our floor. We also had a moment where we had localized shaking... my friend was across the room sitting in a chair while I was on the bed, which decided to shake violently along with the cabinet that contained our TV. The rest of the room was completely unmoved. Gotta love old buildings.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Geradline N,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving such a fantastic review. We're happy you had such an enjoyable experience at our hotel.

On behalf of the entire staff, the pleasure was all ours. We are by far not a cookie cutter hotel, in fact, each room has its own unique charm and feel. We strive to offer a superior guest experience and we are glad that you took the time to visit us.

Thank you again for posting your experience on TripAdvisor; if there's ever anything we can do to accommodate you during a future visit, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay during a company training. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us. If you are in the area stop by and take the Ghost Tour and check out the beautiful rooftop view of the Harbor.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear ivoordanovp,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving such a fantastic review. We're happy you had such an enjoyable experience in our brand new ballroom!
On behalf of the entire staff, the pleasure was all ours. We are by far not a cookie cutter hotel, which we feel is one of the reasons why your group comes back year after year. Admiral Fell does have its own unique charm and feel. We strive to offer a superior guest experience and we are glad that you took the time to visit us.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

I spent the entire day at the Admiral Fell Inn yesterday for a company training event. We were in the meeting space on the 5th floor with an INCREDIBLE view of the Fell's Point area. The moment I walked towards the hotel, I was greeted by the valet with a smile and a hello. Upon entering the gorgeous lobby, I was greeted by the front desk attendant. (I didn't catch his name, but he was extremely friendly and made me feel welcome!) The elevator must be haunted because it opened up as I walked towards it. The place is olllld and gorgeous. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some spirits left to wander the halls.

We had a beautiful spread of breakfast foods that was attended to by the most hospitality minded staff I've come into contact with. The lighting in the meeting room was wonderful, every detail attended to and I couldn't have been more impressed. We were there for over 8 hours and I came in contact with numerous staff who smiled, said hello and asked how they could be of service.

I believe the Admiral Fell is one of the best places for meetings in the Baltimore Area. I can't wait to go back to enjoy an overnight! Thank you Admiral Fell for a great experience.

1  Thank aikoduds

Dear aikoduds,

We are all thrilled to read your excellent review! Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your experience in such lovely detail.
I must agree with you, we are very excited from the results of our most renovation. With that and our committed staff, I do believe we offer an experience unparalleled to many others. The wonderful people that I work with have the greatest attention to detail and commitment to catering to each guests needs and questions is what sets up apart. What a pleasure it is to share your kind words with them. We will look forward to welcoming you back the next time you need another getaway, and please be sure to bring the dog!

Mario Corrado
Harbor Magic Hotels

Reviewed November 8, 2018

Stayed in room 416 great location lots to do Totally fun. Staff was wonderful had a graduation class meeting there views from the 5th floor where fantastic. hotel banquet staff very professional. Over all great hotel

Room tip: 416 is a great room
1  Thank Joseph D

Dear Joseph D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your experience.