“Great Spot For A Quick Meal”

Village Square Cafe
Ranked #401 of 2,016 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Village Square Café is a casual neighborhood café where you can relax and savor simple, delicious food in a warm, inviting setting. Open seven days a week, 7:30 am – 3 pm; until 8 pm Thurs/Fri/Sat.The café is located in the Village of Cross Keys in Roland Park where you’ll find plenty of free parking at all times. We have a friendly and accommodating staff, free WiFi, seasonal outdoor dining, and a full-bar.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great Spot For A Quick Meal”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The Village Square Cafe is in the Cross Keys shopping center that also houses the Radisson at Cross Keys Hotel. We selected the Village Square rather than having breakfast in the smallish hotel restaurant. The breakfast omelet was huige and worked out perfectly as a shared item.

Visited November 2013

Owings Mills, Maryland
“Best Omelet in Baltimore”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Since moving to the Baltimore area from CT in July of 2012 I've been on the search for a breakfast spot that holds a candle to my favorite cafe back home. Let me start by staying I am a total omelet snob. There is a certain way my omelet has to be in order for me to sing its praises. The running joke is that I am constantly disappointed when I try new breakfast places because they don't live up to my unrealistic expectations. I have been to Village Square many times and it is my go-to place to bring visitors. Omelets are consistently delicious, service is quick, and they have great coffee. Homefries are great too. My boyfriend always gets the breakfast sandwich on sourdough bread and he is always happy. You can get breakfast all day, so despite the fact that their salads and sandwiches look amazing as well...I have yet to try them. Can't waste an opportunity for a great omelet! This is a total hidden gem...off the beaten track but so, so worth it.

• Visited November 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Staff needs a course in how to provide great customer service”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Went for breakfast after being with eye doctor. Cashier was not friendly at all when taking my order. I ordered the wrong breakfast did not even touch it asked to switch it out and manager stated that since it was stated what the big easy was on the board they would have to charge me. Will not be back

• Visited November 2013
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Perfect place for a good sandwich or lunch”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Fabulous outdoor eating when the weather is nice. Easy parking. Very good café food, offered in a great diversity, high quality and rapid service. The noise level inside is quite tolerable and outdoors is perfect, of course.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Michel_J_L
“Great consistency as always!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

It has been a while since my last visit. My family & I used to frequent this place very often. I stopped by the other week and food and service is still outstanding. I'll try to frequent often again.

• Visited August 2013