“Huge menu, huge portions!”
Review of Broadway Diner

Broadway Diner
Ranked #80 of 2,194 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The menu was like a novel, there was so much to choose from! I had the spinach pie and Greek salad and my husband had the shrimp-salad sandwich. We both had to bring a doggy bag home! The restaurant was spotless and the staff was attentive and friendly. The dessert selection is gorgeous. We were too full to eat one the night we were there, but they looked so good, we ended up going back and buying them to go. The food was delicious and there is literally something for everyone on the menu!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is the dinner that was previously on Triple D on Food Network. The service was very slow for a restaurant that was all but empty. The restaurant has a variety of menu items to choose from. I had the fried shrimp and my wife had the Chesapeake chicken sandwich. I food was prepared fresh and hot - again however the service was very slow.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This diner is extremely clean and has a great staff. They are all polite and helpful. There was little wait time once the order was placed. It has an extensive menu so you are sure to find a dish you will like. The servings are huge, I mean really huge! My family shared some dishes which were okay, nothing outstanding. There was no way one of us could eat such a large portion of food and still have dessert. You will want to order dessert. They were the best part of our meal.

1  Thank abletravelers
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Awesome diner with great food and amazing deserts. This diner is clean clean clean. The staff is very good and service is excellent. Wish I lived near by I would be a regular but this is my new stop when going thru Baltimore. EZ on and off the highway. Glad I found this great place. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

There really is no way to explain the extent of choices on this menu!! Once you've fully grasped your surroundings (step back into the 1950s...complete with jukeboxes and neon!), you're ready to sit back, and study the plethora of food items on Broadway Diner's menu.

We went for the Crab cakes and Salmon. The food was served within 10 minutes (unbelievable!). Every morsel was fresh and tasty. The crab cakes tasted as if they'd been prepared right off-shore!

Even though the portions were so large that we were had to box some for take-out, we splurged on dessert. That was THE BEST part of our meal ---- try the Baklava or Cannolis --- mmm, mm mm! Dessert was definitely the "icing on the cake." ;-)

You won't be disappointed with the Broadway Diner, even if you just stop in for a milkshake.