5 of 5 bubbles Review of Broadway Diner

Broadway Diner
Ranked #78 of 2,007 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Large menu,excellent food,top notch service.Love the milkshakes

Visited April 2012

Delaware
“Bring your appetite or plan for leftovers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Broadway Diner is a classic diner with a giant menu and serving giant portions. In fact, the length of the menu was a bit much since I didn't know what to choose. I chose a monte cristo and my friend had the reuben - both were fantastic. Plus we got to have them later that day before watching the Orioles play. If you're coming into Baltimore from north, this place is a perfect food stop and you can hop right back on I95 and keep on going wherever you may go. Also you can get off I95 here, grab some food and drive through Baltimore to get downtown and avoid tunnel tolls!

• Visited April 2012
New York City, New York
“Amazing menu, quick service, diner style ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

Stopped by on the way home from a visit to DC - I can see why this place was an attraction for Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. A classic diner in Dundalk, Maryland - right down to the silver siding and the row house view. Easy to access just off exit 58 on I-95. Menu has classic diner breadth - everything from eggs to chip beef to fried oysters, with goulash and everything crab thrown in for good measure. Burgers, steaks and seafood are on the dinner menu. Great specials for weekdays. Fried oysters were local, breaded and fried like my Mom used to make them and a full plate for under $10. Omelettes were full and done just right - stuffed and a little crispy on the outside. We tried the Florentine (spinach and feta) and Greek (feta and onions) and both came with giant serving of fried potatoes and toast. We also tried the BBQ and Mac n Cheese grilled cheese - unusual and really tasty - just pretend the calories don't count!

You can get a Bloody Mary or Mimosa or your favorite drink any time of day.

I was sorely tempted by their dessert case - maybe 15 feet long and stuffed with goodies - giant cookies, eclairs, and special cakes - like a chocolate dipped mouse. We're going to have to stop here for dinner and eat dessert first, I was too full from the oysters and omelette to fit in dessert - but I regretted the decision to not get carry out all the way home!

• Visited March 2012
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

Went there with my wife and two children. All the food was great.

Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Diner - worth a trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

This diner is everything you'd want it to be. Busy, large menu, large portions and delicious food. The waitresses are quick, attentive and friendly. The kids menu has lots of choices, my 3rd grade son had the spagetti and it was enough for 3 meals for him, a big eater. My daughter ordered the chicken quesadilla off the main menu which says it comes with some kind of spice that we asked to leave off. She only ate 1 of the 4 large wedges, which were 1 inch thick with chicken. I had the big winner of the day, the 'Greek Sampler' which has pastitchio, mousaka, and spinach pie and Greek salad. Enough food for 2 starving people or 4 regular people. All were fabulous. My husband had a cuban sandwich, again large portion and delicious. We'll be back in Baltimore next month and for sure we'll make our way to Broadway for a fabulous comfort food meal.

• Visited March 2012