Tripadvisor
Baltimore
1,775 results
All reviews crabby hour chocolate fountain ruth's chris front desk inner harbor crab dip national aquarium boutique hotel fells point third floor within walking distance breakfast staff the location is perfect breakfast was delicious water taxi harbor view room the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We had a nice room on the third floor with a view behind the aquarium on to the harbor. The staff was overall friendly, upon our first check in, but Sandy was especially helpful and friendly on our check out this morning. Very nice time!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
sclarkharbormagic, Manager at Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your recent stay. I appreciate the wonderful review on our staff. We hope to see you again in Baltimore's beautiful waterfront community again!

Pier 5 Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Great location on the harbor but the hotel felt very dated and housekeeping was poor. Beds were comfortable enough but pillows felt below normal Hilton quality. I wouldn't stay here again but would find another close location if I could.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Thank you for you recent stay. I am so sorry about the issue with housekeeping. I have reached out to our housekeeping supervisor about this review. If you have the opportunity I would appreciate the time to discuss it further. It is through our guest eyes that we see what areas we need to move forward and the information you give is very valuable.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Location great value not so much an $13.00 a day internet charge just wrong room very dated housekeeping never replaced our coffee cups or the coffee we drank an the cream we had was not fresh oh live an learn

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
sclarkharbormagic, Manager at Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Thank you for your recent stay. I am so sorry we did not meet your expectations. I have already reached out to our housekeeping supervisor regarding the replenishment of amenities in the room. We hope to see you again in the future and since you signed up for Hilton Honors which is free to sign up, there is no charge for wifi. We hope we see you again in Baltimore's beautiful waterfront community.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

It was my first time in Baltimore, I'd been traveling all day and I was by myself on a business trip. I think Sandy saw all of that on my face as I went to check in at the front desk. She went on to explain that my room was not yet ready....When she once again noticed the look on my face, she said she would be able to upgrade me to a room that was available in order for me to get settled in quickly. The room was terrific, the service was great and the kind gentlemen that made me an omelet to order knocked it out of the park. Thanks for making my first experience in Baltimore a great one....I will most certainly be back!

Room tip: If possible, get a harbor view room
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. It was a pleasure to meet you during your stay and I am glad you had the opportunity to relax and unwind during your stay. I have to say Chef Monte is an awesome addition to the hotel and I am glad you had the chance to meet such an extraordinary part of our team. We look forward to seeing you again in Baltimore's beautiful waterfront community.

Pier 5 Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton

Reviewed January 11, 2020

The room was mediocre, they came in to install new blinds and left several big head nails on the floor, fortunately I wore slippers in the room. They never cleaned up after the renovations. I took the nails to the front desk to show them, but they did not seem to care. The eggs used for the omelette for breakfast had been sitting around for too long before it was cooked, and it got me sick. I never ordered breakfast after that, because they were not concerned with my complain about it. In general the service was poor.

Room tip: Higher floors have less noise.
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Thank A.s..Mr K
sclarkharbormagic, Manager at Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Thank you for your recent stay at our property. I am so sorry to hear that there was issues with the workers during their updating of the curtains. I am so sorry that the staff did not validate your concern especially since you could of been hurt if you had not been so diligently looking around. I will speak to the chef about the breakfast. I would appreciate reaching out to discuss the issue further as our guest and their well being is our top priority. Please feel free to call me at your convenience at the hotel. Thank you for you diligence in this matter.