“GREAT is all I can say!!!”
Review of R. House

R. House
Ranked #55 of 2,238 Restaurants in Baltimore
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Plentiful outdoor seating, a variety of different restaurants to choose from, open air concept, and adult beverages. What more could you ask for. This place is never too crowded. I think it's still just a neighborhood secret but what a fantastic secret it is. It will not disappoint.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I recently went here on a business trip and was very impressed by the concept. It's like a mall food court for adults. It offered several restaurant choices and a very cool bar in the center. Has plenty of seating, indoors and out. Great place to hang after work.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

We visited R House on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. I loved the warehouse feel and the open walls. There were a lot of good restaurant choices. We had the Tacos which were very good. A Baltimore definite must see!

Reviewed October 18, 2017

My wife has been dying to drag me to R. House ever since she went with her aunt. I thought she was hyping it too much but I was wrong. This place is foodie heaven. With at least eight small restaurants when I went, everyone will be able to pick the food they want. Think of it as an upscale mall food court with small restaurants specializing in just a few things to keep the quality high and price reasonable. They've even got a bar in case you're looking for a stronger drink.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Has the feel of City Kitchen in NYC. Virtually anything you can imagine, is housed here. From Asian to Greek and everything in between. You order and pick up at the individual stalls and then find a table inside or out. You can finish with ice cream from one of the vendors. Plenty of off
street parking