“Favorite Fells Point Restauant”
Review of One-Eyed Mike's

One-Eyed Mike's
Ranked #43 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Description: Change of hours due to volume of business
Reviewed October 20, 2013

It is a lot more than just Grand Marnier Club!! The food at One Eyed Mike's is excellent! The duck sliders are a must try. The crab cakes are always great. But listen closely to the daily specials - always something new to try!

2  Thank Ray M

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband thought the lasagna was pretty good, but I felt my braised lamb shank special was stellar. Really great service, atmosphere, and draft beer selection. Price was just over $90 incl. tip, but fair with the appetizer, 2 meals and 3 beers. We ate at the bar, so our excellent server was also the bartender.

1  Thank jenniferjr
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The chef here is amazing. We went in for brunch and everything everyone else in the place was ordering looked and smelled so good. I got the eggs benedict - very yummy mustardy hollandaise sauce. Hubby got the tuna bites in sauce. Food was excellent and well priced. They have a Maker's Mark club with the bottles lining the entire room. Really cool looking. Bartender was awesome to talk with and happy to share local stories.

1  Thank bodhi_sam
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I went with some clients recently and was really surprised by how good the food was. We all had specials, which included flounder wrapped crab cakes, double portion meatloaf and braised lamb. When I first looked in the bar I expected so-so food but it was really good, as was the service. They also have a local beer on tap called Resurrection, that was fantastic. I would go back again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Good service goes a long ways. Lasagna was excellent. Lambchop special was so so. But the staff was lovely. Not sure we'd visit again.