“Fun Pub with Good Food”

One-Eyed Mike's
Ranked #22 of 2,016 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Description: Change of hours due to volume of business
Lockport, New York
“Fun Pub with Good Food”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had a Monday afternoon to myself in Baltimore and was looking for a good spot for lunch. I read the reviews and decided to wander over to One-Eyed Mike's. It was 1:30 by the time I got there and the place was pretty quiet; however, the bartender greeted me warmly and I settled in with a Guinness. I did have the lobster mac and cheese, and the crab cake sandwich. It was lobster over penne pasta in a lighter cheese sauce; it was extremely tasty. The crab cakes were lump crab lightly caked in breadcrumbs. Truly one of the better crab cakes I ever had. The thing I was impressed with most were the bartenders who made it a point to ask patrons' names as they walked in and chatted with everyone. They were very friendly and I felt quite comfortable there. I learned the story of the Grand Mariner club. One more Guinness, I probably would have joined.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TSMulligan

“Freakin awesome”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Seriously - the best salad I have ever had in my life! Hearts of romaine - home made dressing. Fabulous! Followed by whole stuffed lobster. Delicious. You owe it to yourself, just do it. Yum.

Visited August 2013
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
“A must-do!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I read about One-Eyed Mike's here. Thank goodness someone explained that from the outside it looked like it was just a bar. We walked in and saw only a bar, and thought we were in the wrong place. However, there is restaurant seating in the back.

There were not many people eating there although the bar was full, but it was a weird time like 330 or so.

Anyway, all that to say "EAT HERE!" It's absolutely delicious. I did not expect to eat the best crab cake I've ever had here, but I cannot emphasize enough how delicious it was. I also had the bruschetta and it was phenomenal. The service was average but to be honest, this is the kind of place I would go to even if the service was awful. The food is worth it.

I cannot recommend One Eyed Mike's enough. It's worth the short walk from the main area of Fells Point!

• Visited July 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Very Tasty Sandwiches and Nice Place”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

It was worth seeking out One-Eyed Mikes. It's a pub with restaurant seating in back. After getting our seating changed because of an overly cold air vent and sending back cold coffee, the rest of the meal was fine. We had some hot subs with cubes of beef on them and they were really good. The beef was very tender and tasty. The waiter was attentive but not too much so.

Visited August 2013
Baltimore
“Decent brunch options”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Although I'm not in tuned with One-Eyed Mike's history and the Grand Marnier Club, I bookmarked this place for a long time and finally got a chance to check it out.

I'm sure brunch isn't representative of what One-Eyed Mike has to offer, but it was pretty decent. It's a pretty ordinary menu, but the items are done well. I opted for the most interesting dish -- the Stuffed French Toast with pecan cream cheese. Not too shabby. Had some of the Rancheros scramble as well, which was also pretty decent. I believe in general, the portions of the brunch items were just right for a normal person. I'm not that normal, so I still had a little room in my belly.

Service was great too, especially when we surprised them with our brunch club of over 15 members. I'd probably want to check out the bar side or dinner next time.

Visited February 2013