“We had an awesome view of the stadium!”
Review of Hilton Baltimore

Hilton Baltimore
Ranked #29 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The room was very clean and there was always a maid around if you needed something extra. My friends really enjoyed the hot tub! The room service was good.And of course the view of the stadium! We stayed 1 night, and I wish it could have been a little longer.

• Stayed: November 2013
Linda W, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

We are very excited to read your wonderful review of the Hilton Baltimore. We greatly appreciate the kind remarks and we thank you for recognizing our excellent hotel.
Thank you again and we do sincerely hope your travels bring you back to the Hilton Baltimore for a longer stay in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,676)

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed here for a baseball game. The view from my room was better than my actual seats. The staff is extremely eager to please. Awesome lobby bar. If I wasn't meeting friends at the game, I would have stayed at the bar. The rooms are clean and have a great modern touch. I already booked a trip back for next summer.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for the great comments regarding your experience. We are glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our facilities and our great location.

We look forward to your next visit in the summer and we are proud to be recognized for providing great service at the Hilton Baltimore!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I've stayed at several different properties in Baltimore before I discovered this hotel. The customer service was the best, by far. I've always had a positive experience- from the front desk clerk to the housekeeping staff. The same great service also extends to the restaurant in the hotel.

On my most recent stay, I was in town for a girls weekend. Everyone loved the location for the beautiful view of Camden Yards and the short walk to the inner harbor. Also very quick to get cabs anywhere else in the city.

I found the rooms to be clean and consistent with other newer Hilton properties I've stayed in. For a hotel located centrally in a city they also had some bonus amenities, like a very nice heated pool/ spa area with a hot tub. Even the spa area and gym have great views of Camden Yards!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great weekend trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for providing us with great feedback regarding your recent stay at Hilton Baltimore. We appreciate the kind reference about the ideal location of our hotel and we thank you for recognizing our great and fantastic team.
Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you back for another great and enjoyable stay at Hilton Baltimore in the near future!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 5 days for a conference at the convention center. I thought it was a nice hotel, clean, comfortable rooms, decent gym. You can walk to the convention center from the hotel although it is a bit of walk, you don't have to leave hotel. Nice hotel bar, and there were places to eat within walking distance. My room had view of baseball stadium. Overall, hotel was good experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for highly recommending Hilton Baltimore. We have a beautiful property and wonderful staff, which is ideal for any business or leisure traveler. Thank you for your great comments and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Would rather have stayed at a Holiday Inn. It is hard to believe they charge for wifi considering their "upscale" environment and the cost per night. The shower did not spray, but poured out of the head like holes in a bucket. On the last day, they replaced the coffee with all decaf. I think they ran out. The concierge staff was friendly, but the ladies behind help desk appeared understaffed and overworked. The gym mats look like they had seen better days. They gave me the wrong bill. Overall, I would not recommend staying here.

1  Thank Jack L

Thank you for choosing Hilton Baltimore. Please allow me to apologize on behalf of our entire staff for falling short of your expectations. I want to take the opportunity to thank you for sharing your comments. By giving us your feedback it allows us the opportunity to improve and it is my sincere hope that you will consider returning to our hotel in the near future, so we can show you the level of hospitality we are known for and allow us turn this bad experience into a positive memorable one.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Would never stay here again....the highlight was they lost my rental car and I spent several hours getting cleared to catch a later flight which cost more money, trouble at check in, troubles with the elevator, no ironing board in my room and I was on the Executive Floor and have the highest available ranking in the Hilton Honors program...elevators had issues...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The staff of this hotel was very friendly from the concierge to the housekeeping. The location was also great, close to the Inner Harbor and Conference Center. The atmosphere of the bar was also great at night. I also had the best smelling room I have ever had in any hotel stay. It was not overwhelming, but just a great clean fresh scent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Linda W, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your experience. I am glad you had the opportunity to meet some of the great staff, including our friendly concierge and housekeeping team. I hope to welcome you back in the near future for a chance to watch a baseball game from are beautiful guestrooms overlooking the stadium.