“Well done!”
Review of Hilton Baltimore

Hilton Baltimore
Ranked #28 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Attended the AHLA conference here, after attending same conference at the nearby Renaissance for several years. To my own surprise, I much preferred the Hilton. Superior meeting spaces, lots of windows and natural light, excellent staff, restaurant was fine, everything very clean. An easy, enjoyable stay. Thank you!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Travelteam14
Linda W, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review of Hilton Baltimore. I am delighted you had the opportunity to enjoy our great location. We appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our excellent staff, the restaurant, and our very clean hotel as well. Thank you again and we hope your travels bring you back to the Hilton Baltimore again in the near future.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Staff perfectly nice although concierge service substandard. Gave me restaurant suggestions then said to call myself and book. Lounge has very skimpy food for snacks with same nut mix, Fruit and cookies every day. Charge for wine and breakfast and evening service very borderline quality, including only paper cups for coffee I paid over $300/night for executive level. Not what I'm used to from this brand.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank msciao

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hilton Baltimore. I will most certainly share your valuable feedback with our team to ensure our guest’s experiences only excel moving forward. The details are so very important to making a visit to a hotel fantastic and we will most certainly use your feedback as a tool to grow as a team.

Thank you again and hope to welcome you back to prove this experience to be the exception and not the rule.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Nothing special, nothing bad.Usual Hilton standard, but it connects to the convention center so that adds value although it's still further than I would have thought.

Room was fine. Lobby is standard international. Nothing sticks out.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience in TripAdvisor. We have a wonderful staff at Hilton Baltimore that strives to create positive guest experiences and we will do our very best to keep improving every day, and perhaps next time you return you will be able to enjoy or upgrades and enhancements we are doing to our lobby area.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Located near Baltimore convention centre and stadium. It is actually connected to the centre.
Rooms are a bit dated. They need to update the bathrooms with hand showers. It is nice and clean though. Service is really nice. Staff are friendly. The food was also excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay and will be sharing your review with the entire team at the Hilton Baltimore and will continued working hard to keep updating our room amenitties as we ussually do. We sincerely appreciate you recognizing our team as we do have a beautiful property and wonderful team members; and we work really hard to exceed our guest’s expectations and create great positive experiences.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Some of the Hilton hotels are aging and I usually avoid them, so this one was a nice surprise. It feels current, clean, not stuffy. I ordered breakfast in the room on a lazy Sat morning while watching a movie and the room felt quite comfy. It had a view to the baseball stadium, so I could truly watch everything that was going on there, players training I think. We arrived on the MARC train from DC and the hotel is just steps from the station, which was handy. Staff...some good, some not so good. Once of them have us very good recommendations for restaurants in the area (including not going to the hotel's!), but another couldn't have cared less when we asked if they had an phone charger we could borrow or buy, to the point that she simply turned and started talking to a colleague without even finishing talking to us. Overall, it was ok but it's not going to change my life or make me loyal to the Hilton hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view to the stadium -- it's kind of different.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Winsett R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Baltimore on your recent trip to the area. I was pleased to see there were many aspects of your stay that you enjoyed, and wanted to extend my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your time with us. Our goal is to exceed expectations for each and every one of our valued guests. We really hope to serve you again in the future and exceed your expectations.
Have a great week.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in 10 different Hilton's around the world and I am generally speaking a Hilton fan. To be honest, sometimes this happens to the hotels which are co-located with a congress centre. The latter guarantees a constant supply of guests. However, if you are here for a leisure, you pay for yourself and can choose a different vicinity, Baltimore can offer you much more than a yet another "congress hotel" which does not leave you with a feeling - I want to come back here next time

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience here at the Hilton Baltimore. Our goal is to have each of our guests rate us as a 10 out of 10 each time they visit our property. Although I see there were positive aspects of your stay, I would like to apologize for any issues you experienced during your time with us. We are always looking for new ways to improve our overall guest experience and really value the feedback we receive.

Best regards.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel was perfectly located for Camden Yard, it was clean, comfortable and the staff was very good with the exception of the valet staff. There weren't enough of them and they will ignore you unless you waive cash.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Linda W, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Baltimore. Please allow me to apologize on behalf of our entire staff for falling short of your expectations. I want to take the opportunity to thank you for sharing your comments which will allows to improve.

I apologize that we were not able to make your experience a positive one and it is my sincere hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Baltimore in the near future and show you the level of service our team can deliver.

Thank you for your feedback.