“Stadium Views Beautiful”
Review of Hilton Baltimore

Hilton Baltimore
Ranked #27 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed March 2, 2013

On business I arrived leisurely on a Sunday evening to get a good nights rest. The valet and bellman did not even offer to assist me until I had mention it to the supervisor on duty to get their attention. I walked right pass them, they seem to be entertaining themselves. This only sticks out to me like a sore thumb because parking is $40.00 a night.

My room had a nice view of the Camden Yards as well as facing Paca Street and beyond into the city lights. I kept the shades open to see the sparkle of the city. The room was clean and well kept by the housekeeper. The first night there I enjoyed dinner at the Diamond lounge the hotel was not busy but the service was slow and the food delicious.

The fitness center had a spectacular view of the Camden yards. I was in there every morning. As the baseball was not in season guest parking was avail on Camden street which was so cool.

I was disappointed as a Hilton Honors member I was not given a room on the honors floor. No worries.

The day I ordered room service I was waited 1 hour and 20 minute for a salad with a crab cake on top. Breakfast always arrived promptly.

The bar at in the main building of the hotel served drink in the smallest glasses so I decided to switch to cabernet sauvignon. I did notice all of the glasses delivered during room service were bigger than the one issued a the bar.

The bartender at the Diamond Lounge was much friendlier and the atmosphere was really laid back.

Overall the experience was well worth the $96.00 daily rate I received -- a great deal via priceline 1/3 the cost I would pay as an Hilton honors member. Note: for a 5-night stay parking was $200.00 charged separately from the your hotel charges. Parking is managed by Laz. There was not one evening when I return to the hotel after a long day at the office and greeted by valet to assist me with parking.

1  Thank dMoniqueRenee
YulioB, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including places of improvement. I apologize that the comfort of your stay did not meet your expectations and I have taken your comments to the appropriate teams to ensure that in the future we do a better job of providing exceptional service, in all areas. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area. I do hope that you will be our guest again

Thank you for your review.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,711)

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was at the Hilton for a 4 day athletic event at the attached convention center. While we overwhelmed the hotel with hundreds of athletes and their families and coaches - and I understand this may be why the were a little short on their game – still Overall we found the service at both the bar and the restaurant very uneven... service poor but friendly , food when correct – good - BUT having said that on the flip side there were 2 people who were extraordinary who made up for and who helped us beyond the beyond with any issue we had.
Jason Brown - is what every person working in the food and beverage industry should be. A 5star presence - working hard to make sure our experience was just that. Simply amazing! Hilton Corp he is a gem!!! Smart, quick oh so efficient , polite and knows exactly what should be done ( when many of his fellow employees did not) He made up for any errors and really went out of his way running between two buildings to make sure our experience was a good one.
Also a shout out to the lovely Diamond - who is works at the restaurant bearing her name ironically - simply one of the best waitresses ever!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Winsett R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Hilton Baltimore during your recent trip to the Baltimore, MD area. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with our hotel team, as well as prospective guests. I also wanted to thank you for your comments regarding our associates Jason and Diamond. My apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your time with us.
I want to thank you again for your time, as well as your valued feedback.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Terrific location in the heart of the inner harbor. Best ballpark in the league is 50 feet from front door. Highly recommend hitting the gym which overlooks the park. Even if you're not into baseball, the location really can't be beat.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
YulioB, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive feedback; we are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our location and our fantastic views are just a portion of what the Hilton Baltimore has to offer. We are also a proud AAA rated hotel, and our team works and goes the extra mile to ensure the satisfaction of our guests. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Baltimore.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I really liked this hotel. The location is great. Close to the Harbor and the ballparks. We found parking on the street right across from the hotel. I think it was 4 bucks to park before it was free for the night. We got lucky. The room was huge....definitely enough room for 3 people. We had a nice very of Baltimore and the Orioles Ballpark. The bathroom was big. Definitely a clean hotel. I did not use any of the amenities like wifi or parking..so I cannot comment on that.... I do not have any complaints or a negative thing to say about the Hilton. Excellent stay and I will definitely stay here again when I visit Baltimore.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Baltimore on your recent trip to the area. I was pleased to see there were many aspects of your stay that you enjoyed. Our goal is to exceed expectations for each and every one of our valued guests.

I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Baltimore area.

Best regards.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I dislike this hotel. No refrigerator. Everything was overpriced! The only good thing about this hotel is the walking distance. Not great for my liking. Stay somewhere else. Don't even waste your time staying here.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MissBKLYN
YulioB, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for sharing feedback about your stay at Hilton Baltimore. We are committed to consistently provide genuine care and positively unique experiences to each guest who passes through our doors and we are sorry we fell short of that during your visit and for that we truly apologize. We will shared your comments with our team and do hope you give us the opportunitty to welcome you in the near future.

Hilton Baltimore

Reviewed February 23, 2013

If you want the ballparks and the waterfront, you can't beat this location. Very easy on and off for Route 95. Can get it pretty cheap on a Hotwire vehicle but you're then going to pay $28 to park your car( or $45 if you use the valet). But it is a new, quality place. Beautiful, modern and BIG. A great location to wlk to Downtown and the waterfront. You can probably watch the O's out of 1/2 thge bedroom windows!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is a relatively new hotel with great views of the harbor and orioles park. One of the nicest hotel gyms I have ever seen (I have about 3000 hotel room night under my belt). Great lap pool also- the only issue is that it is so narrow that you can's swim laps if there are kids in the pool. Rooms are still in decent shape. Service is not always great but seems to be on an upturn.

Room Tip: You want a ballpark room- esp. if there is a game. But if you don't get one you can always check...