“A great place to staycation”
Review of Hilton Baltimore

Ranked #27 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I recently spent our 1yr anniversary in our own hometown, and stayed at the Hilton. They upgraded us to a room with an amazing view of camden yards and there was complimentary breakfast and happy hour snacks in the executive lounge. It was a great location for all of the downtown attractions and you could easily walk to the inner harbor or the stadiums.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the baseball stadium.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bzzz82
YulioB, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for providing us with great feedback regarding your recent stay at Hilton Baltimore. and we thank you for recognizing our ideal location, which is second to none, located directly across from Camden Yards and a short walk to the Inner Harbor. We are also excited that you have the opportunity to experience the Executive Lounge.
Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you back for a great and enjoyable stay at Hilton Baltimore in the near future!

Happy 1yr anniversary !!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,711)

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Room was comfortable with a nice king sized bed. The lobby bar was convenient and the restaurant was friendly and inviting. Only downside would be the service at the front desk wasn't as good as I expected, however, it wasn't a bad experience.

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for sharing feedback about your stay at Hilton Baltimore. We are committed to consistently provide genuine care and positively unique experiences to each guest who passes through our doors and we are sorry we fell a bit short of that during your visit with your interaction with the Front Desk and for that we truly apologize. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My stay at the Hilton was very nice. The hotels in excellent shape, the rooms are great, views even better, and the proximity to the Inner Harbor excellent. You can also find good deals to make the stay reasonably priced. For a business traveller or on vacation, it's a great option. However, I still never understand why you can stay in a Hampton Inn by Hilton and get free Internet throughout the entire hotel, free coffee in the morning, and even breakfast. But you stay at the signature hotel and pay over $2 for the same free cup of coffee. Irritating.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback through Trip Advisor. We are glad to know that your room accommodations were satisfactory and you had the opportunity to enjoy our great views. We agree with you that either for business travelling or vacation, the Hilton Baltimore is indeed a great option. We appreciate your feedback and although we have a charge for Breakfast, Coffee and internet access, this is on par with other hotels in the area. Please know that we not only provide complimentary internet in the lobby area, but also in our bar and restaurant as well as in our Executive Lounge.

Thanks once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Baltimore.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I visited the lobby bar for breakfast this morning to get a latte and a bagel. The girl was not very chatty, which I discovered was because she did not speak English too well. The $3.50 latte was only half-full. The $3.00 bagel was a regular Lender's bagel that costs $3.19 for a bag of six at the store, which isn't even a good bagel. The girl never told me my total, and when I asked her what it was, she told me how much my change was, not how much I just spent. Last but not least, I said "thank you" and got no response. Will not do this again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Banjo H
YulioB, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us and I have addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve. We will also use your comments to improve the quality of coffee service and thank you for your comments.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This hotel is very standard Hilton standard, nice and clean rooms with good facilities. Friendly services, nice staff etc. Can't really complain about this hotel. If anything, that is the bar is too small and is located in a corner with no windows, pretty pathetic, I think this is the only down side I have seen. The hotel is 10 min walk from inner harbour, where you can get a lot of nice restaurants and bars, so, if you do not mind a little bit of walking, this place is still great for business travellers.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
YulioB, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Baltimore on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate that you, along with many others, have recognized our clean hotel, Friendly and nice team members and convenient location.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Baltimore.

Regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I felt the hotel was quite impersonal and it was hard to get information about area restaurants and local attractions. In spite of paying $199 a night, the hotel blocked wi-fi (I was not able to use my iPad cellular in the room) unless you paid an additional $13 a day.

1  Thank droofus

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay at the Hilton Baltimore on TripAdvisor.

Please accept our most sincere apology for what appears to have been an unpleasant experience with our internet services. We pride ourselves in providing a superior experience but do appreciate hearing when we fall short of this. While we do have a charge for internet services in the rooms, this very competitive with other are hotels and we do offer complimentary internet in our lobby areas, restaurant and bar as well as in our Executive Lounge.

Thank you again and we appreciate your comments regarding your guest room cleanliness.

Regards,

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The Hilton Baltimore is a great hotel and I enjoyed my stay there. My room was excellent, clean and the bathroom was great too. Plenty of counter space for toiletry items. I had a terrific view of Camden Yards! The hotel staff is friendly and helpful as well. I did have lunch from room service and my pizza was very good. Overall, I was very pleased with my experience.

1  Thank MiddyBlue
Winsett R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Hotel Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent Hilton Baltimore experience.
Our location is very convenient to Orioles Park at Camden Yards, 1st Mariner Arena, the Light Rail - serving Thurgood Marshall/BWI Airport, M&T Bank (Home of the Baltimore Ravens), University of Maryland Medical Center as well as many other attractions, businesses and nightlife in Baltimore. We are also the only hotel connected by an enclosed, temperature controlled sky bridge to the Baltimore Convention Center.
We are glad you enjoyed one of our rooms with great views of the ballpark.
Have a great week and thank you for staying with us.