Inn at Henderson's Wharf
Renaissance Hotels
$78
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$143
$239
$173
$209
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$154
$147
1,054 results
All reviewsgrand marnierfells pointnight capwater taxicontinental breakfastfirst floorgarden viewwine and cheese hourexposed bricklots of fresh fruithard boiled eggsyogurtstarbucks coffeeshuttle servicebars and restaurantscharming hotelwater view
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This a small boutique hotel right in the harbor in Baltimore. You can walk to great restaurants, shopping, the aquarium and many other features. The water taxi is a quick 5 minute walk. The hotel has lovely rooms and they greet you with a bottle of wine upon registration. The free breakfast has incredible fresh fruit. Also yogurt, cranberry bread, hard boiled eggs, cereal etc. great way to start the day. The beds were very comfortable. We would come back anytime.

Room Tip: Ask for harbor view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BarbaraR352
TheSocialStation, Public Relations Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Barbara R, we want to thank you for writing an incredible review and we'd also like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time in Baltimore. We are extremely delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel.

One aspect of our location that many patrons fall in love with is the fact that we are so close to a multitude of great places to eat, shop, and see. We're glad to hear that you appreciated this as well. From reading over your review, we saw you mentioned how delicious our breakfast offering was. We know that this meal is the most important of the day, so we definitely want our patrons to be taken care of.

We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. It really means a lot when guests take the time out of their day to leave a thoughtful review. We hope you realize how much we appreciate it and know that this kind gesture doesn't go unnoticed.

If we can ever do anything to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here for you!

Thank you, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went to Baltimore with family and friends for an overnight trip. "Trip" being the operative word, as I fell on the cobblestone streets of Fells Point, breaking my foot and ankle. I hobbled into the hotel foyer with the assistance of my brother and was greeted by the most hospitable staff ever. They immediately brought me a wheelchair and offered a lift to Johns Hopkins to be treated. Not knowing the extent of my injuries at the time, I opted to wait until morning. I was glad I did, or I would have missed out on the most fantastic room overlooking the Harbor, it was beautiful.
After checking into another hotel 2 blocks away, my sister soon joined us to see how I was doing. She was stunned to see the difference in our rooms, she was actually upset to see that my room was much more superior to hers, she was clearly disappointed to leave and go back to her room, which wasn't as clean, large or as well appointed as mine.
Being in quite a bit of pain, it was a treat to sleep in the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on in a hotel. The next morning, the staff couldn't be more helpful in assisting me with a shuttle to and from Johns Hopkins Hospital. Now while I realize that most people will be helpful to someone in pain; my brother stayed here as well and felt the same way about the hotel, rooms, staff and the complimentary breakfast he was able to enjoy that I was not able to attend being in so much pain. All said and done, we talk about this hotel quite often and how we long to go back. As I am still recovering from total ankle reconstruction surgery, I don't see it in the near future; however, I will go back to Fells Point and I won't stay anywhere else but the Inn at Henderson's Wharf.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the harbor are wonderful
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kimbasmom369
TheSocialStation, Public Relations Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Kimbasmom369, we want to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time in Baltimore and we'd also like to thank you for leaving us a thoughtful review. We are very happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience at our hotel despite your ankle injury (we wish you a speedy recovery!)

From reading over your review, we saw that you mentioned how helpful and hospitable our staff was. We are extremely lucky to have such wonderful people working with us. They really do go out of their way to ensure that everything is always perfect for our patrons. Hearing that our team offered you quick assistance with your ankle makes us very proud.

We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. It truly means a lot when guests take the time out of their day to write a spectacular review. We hope you realize how much we appreciate it and know that this kind gesture doesn't go unnoticed.

If there is ever anything we can do to accommodate you in a future stay at our location, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here for you!

Thank you, and we hope that when your ankle heals you'll come back for another visit!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The hotel is in an old brick warehouse on the water and looked great on the website and the location is great in the Fells Point area. However, it did not have a bar (even though it advertised a "wine down" event in the evening which we just missed when we arrived). In addition, we were placed in a first floor room adjacent to the entrance which made it feel less private. On our first morning, the room had only enough coffee for 2 cups. When we returned to the room later that day after they made up the room, the failed to replenish the coffee. When we called housekeeping, they brought one pack of regular coffee and indicated that they were out of decaf but that it would arrive the next morning. This was a Saturday night. How do you run out of coffee? The towels in the bathroom were consistent with a hotel 1/3 the price. The room was fairly small given the price. There was no clock in the room. Overall the hotel was nice, but not worth the price. We get to Baltimore frequently, but this was our first time in this hotel. We will not return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KBKohler

KBKohler, we want to thank you for leaving your feedback from your recent stay at our hotel. We are very unhappy to hear that you weren't satisfied with your experience.

Upon reading over your review, we want to address some issues that you stated you had. We provide our guests with coffee and tea service 24 hours a day in the lobby. In addition to this, we offer our guests with in-room Wolfgang Puck coffee and Dilmah Tea. We saw that you also commented on the fact about how you were disappointed to be on the first floor. All of our hotel rooms are located on the first floor.

We know that you mentioned that your room didn't have a clock, however, all of our rooms are equipped with i-Homes which have a digital clock display and offer other capabilities such as playing music from an MP3 player.

Lastly, we know that you stated that our towels were not of very good quality. This is quite surprising to us as our 18 pound towels are a part of the Excellence line and are considered to be very high quality.

Thank you.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Was in the Baltimore area for a graduation and this hotel brings out the best of inner harbor. It is in a perfect location on the water but away from the noise and bustle of the tourist area. Gorgeous rooms with impeccable service. You are situated with the locals but only a water taxi ride away from the action and Camden Yards. There are plenty of local pubs within walking distance and they have a shuttle service that can bring you back. There is convenient parking and an excellent continental breakfast to get you on the way. A special thank you to the front office supervisor, Raymond Hart who is on point with all his recommendations and insight. A hotel is just a place to stay but the employees here are why you want to come back.

Room Tip: A broadwalk (with plenty of joggers) is between the waterview rooms and the water. The courtyard view is better.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
TheSocialStation, Public Relations Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

emtnurse, we'd like to thank you for writing us an incredible review and we'd also like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during the graduation you attended. We couldn't be happier to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel.

From reading over your review, we saw you mentioned how kind and accommodating our staff was. We are very lucky to have such amazing people working with us. They continually go above and beyond to ensure that everything is always perfect for our patrons. We will definitely let them know of all the kind things you had to say.

We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. It really means a lot when guests take the time out of their day to leave a nice review. We hope you realize how much we truly appreciate it and know that this kind gesture doesn't go unnoticed.

If there is ever anything we can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our location, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here for you!

Thank you, and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Inn for a weekend to celebrate our anniversary and my 30th birthday. I haven't visited Baltimore since I was a teenager, so I really forgot how beautiful it is, and we couldn't have been happier with this hotel in Fell's Point. Fell's Point itself is incredible, and the hotel emulated everything we loved about the neighborhood. Beautiful, quiet, historical, well-maintained, right on the water, and great people. The staff was pleasant and we really enjoyed the Wine Down wine and cheese happy hour they do in the evening. I haven't been to a hotel before that did that. And even the breakfast was great. Most continental breakfasts are the same, but this one had great cottage cheese and fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs and more. (If it's nice out, eat your breakfast in the beautiful courtyard of the hotel. The running water from the fountains and the palms make it feel like you're in the tropics.)

The room itself was amazing. We had a corner room on the first floor, so two of the walls were original brick. It was truly romantic. And the view out the window was of boats on the harbor. My only complaint, if I had to come up with one, would be that the windows aren't tinted. We couldn't open up the shutters on the windows because there's so many runners who go around the hotel on their route around the waterfront and they could have easily seen inside...so it wasn't exactly private, but the room was so beautiful (and big) that I really didn't care.

If you're looking into a weekend in Baltimore, and don't mind spending an extra few bucks for a truly special hotel that stands out among the rest, then this is the place. The price is definitely worth it.

And here's a tip: On your walk on Fell St. back to the hotel at night, knock on the back door of Bonaparte Breads. When they're closed, and working overnight baking fresh croissants for the next morning, they open up if you knock on the door and sell you fresh croissants for less than what you'll get them during the day. We wouldn't have known about it if there hadn't been a line of people waiting. Try the almond croissant and take it down to the bench next to the water beside the hotel. It's the best thing I ever tasted.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
TheSocialStation, Public Relations Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Colleen C, we'd like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your anniversary and birthday weekend (congratulations and Happy Birthday!) and we'd also like to thank you for leaving us a spectacular review. We're extremely delighted to hear that you and your husband thoroughly enjoyed your time at our hotel.

We love hearing from guests that love all the little event that we host. We like to create a very unique and memorable experience. We can't tell you how many people let us know how much fun they have at these. We know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, therefore we want to make sure our patrons get only the best breakfast experience!

The corner rooms are definitely our favorite. The view is always fabulous and as you said, makes for a very romantic and relaxing atmosphere. We are going to pass your suggestion along to our management team about looking into tinting the windows that have a high level of pedestrian traffic.

We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. It truly means a lot when guests take the time out of their day to write a fantastic review. We hope you realize how much we appreciate it and know that this kind gesture doesn't go unnoticed.

If we can ever accommodate you in and your husband in a future visit to our location, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here for you!

Thank you, and we can't wait to see you both back soon!