We stayed here for my Birthday weekend. We had room #109 (a corner room) and it was absolutely fabulous! Very quiet, peaceful and the BEST continental breakfast we ever had! The fresh strawberries were huge and delicious! The front desk staff was courteous and professional and acted very pleased to have us. The bars/nightlife/restaurants are just a block away...nice walk and safe too. Will go back very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our historic neighborhood Baltimore Boutique hotel situated in the Fells Point neighborhood on a secluded cobble stoned street just steps from boutique shops, upscale pubs and fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Henderson's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henderson`s Wharf Hotel Baltimore
- Hendersons Wharf Hotel
- Hendersons Wharf Baltimore