“Good spot for a pint!”

James Joyce Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
James Joyce Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: Fleet & President St
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Steps away from the hotel, I stumbled onto this pub my first night in town. I checked into my room after 10 pm and needed to grab dinner. The burger was alright and the staff was fun. My friends and I found ourselves there all four nights we were in town.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went with a group of 7 while in Baltimore for a business conference. Menu had a variety of dinner selections, unlike some of the other restaurants in the Inner Harbor area. Service was excellent and an authentic Irish Pub atmosphere with furnishings and woodwork imported from Ireland. It was recommended by the Marriott Inner Harbor staff as close by and reasonably priced, both of which were true. I agree with another review that a family with children would be comfortable at the James Joyce.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a quick drink last weekend and found the bar to be very authentic Irish. The Guinness was chilled, tasted great and the atmosphere was right out of a pub in Dublin.
We would have no problem recommending this bar for a quick pint, but we didn't partake in any of the food offerings.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is a good Irish Pub. There are a lot of options on the menu for food and also good drink selections. There are some local beer choices, which were good. The location is great.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Wonderful company, food, Guinness and Jamerson made for a great evening. We ordered the shepherds pie and bangers with mashed potatoes. Both came out hot, fast and tasty. Lively bar area but would have felt comfortable with smaller children. Hope to go again on my next visit to Baltimore.