“I like the new look - great food and good service”
Review of Downtown Sports Exchange - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
potomac, md
“I like the new look - great food and good service”
Reviewed July 24, 2008

Was in town for the Detriot-Oriole Friday game. We went to DSX before and after the game. I was told is was completely remodeled with an expanded menu. We sat outside on the patio. Was greated immediately. There was 12 in our party. The new general manager came to our table and made recommendations from their specials. Food was great. The place was packed inside and out. We went after the game and stayed till about midnight. Next time in Baltimore, I'll stop by!

Baltimore, Maryland
“This sports bar is the closest restaurant to my new house. Unfortunately, it targets the baseball tourists, so it's...”
Reviewed May 30, 2008

This sports bar is the closest restaurant to my new house. Unfortunately, it targets the baseball tourists, so it's overpriced. My crabcake was about half bread crumbs: for $10, I expect a little more crabmeat. Also, they sat us right in front of the speakers, which were playing very, very loud music. They did eventually turn it down upon our request, so I suppose that's good.

But it's next door to the Wharf Rat Brew Pub, so that's where we'll try next.