“The worst dining experience”
Review of The Green Turtle

The Green Turtle
Ranked #748 of 2,035 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Baltimore, Maryland
“The worst dining experience”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Myself and my son were out for lunch and to watch the Ravens game. We went into the Green Turtle in Fells Point, this is the worst experience I have ever had at a Green Turtle. My food the hog hammers were cold I had to send them back, the Mac n cheese with crab meat was not thoroughly cooked. The service was pretty bad. I have been to other Green Turtles My. Airy, Hunt Valley and Owings Mills. Never have I had such an awful experience. I was asked to give a credit card as the waitress could not see us. That's not my fault you don't have enough help for both sides of the restaurant. I with regret gave a 20 percent tip but I just threw away that money waitress was awful. Don't waste you money or time go to Hunt Valley, Owings Mills or white marsh.

• Visited September 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Always good”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We're a fan of the Green Turtle and frequent the Green Turtle in our area. I had the Thai Pork Tacos. Delicious and a lot of food! The Green Turtle seems to be good wherever you go.

• Visited September 2013
boston
“Avoid this place”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Worst place I've ever been. Food seems like it was prepackaged frozen food from BJ's and poorly reheated. I asked for the manager who was rude and arrogant -- salad was wilted, brown and black. Hamburger was like a hockey puck. Cheese on the burger was cold. Buns were old. That was for three of us. How does this place stay in business? Waitress was nice.

• Visited August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Gentrified Fells Point Corporate bar now”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Used to be bangin'!!! On weekends you had to get there by 9 to get a seat and now its like a mortuary. Lame DJ, weak drinks, all prices raised and food is marginal, at best. I live here and was going there for 5 yrs then they "updated" it and raised prices, cut quality and it might as well be an Applebees. NO character and its simply unremarkable now. Better off at any of the other bars. Least you get a decent drink for under $7 and a burger thats not cremated. Used to be our favorite place.

• Visited January 2013
Austin, Arkansas
“Stopped by for a drink”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stopped at The Green Turtle because there was a table empty outside (no one else seemed to have a table empty outside). After about 10 min, I went inside to see if we had to order in there since we hadn't seen a waitress out there (even though there were 2 tables with ppl outside besides us) She said she would send her out. Another 5 min passed and she came to take our order. I ordered a glass of wine and my husband had a drink. After we finished our drinks, we had to find her again for our ticket and then stand outside and wait for about 10 min for her to bring our credit card back. I thought maybe it was because they were really busy inside but a look in let me know they weren't. I think they just forget about the few tables outside:(

• Visited July 2013