“Good food... except some salt overdose on crabs...”

Mo's Crab and Pasta Factory
Ranked #269 of 2,079 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food here is fair. My friend and I (we are both guys with normal appetite) visited on a Saturday afternoon around 2pm. We shared a dozen of large crabs and a plate (6) Oyster Rockefeller. We also each had a veggie side dish. The total bill after tax and tips for the two of us was under $90. Ambiance is okay. I would come here with a few good friends but I would not come here for a date. The waitress was very helpful and knowledgeable about the food they serve. The owner/manager is very friendly too. I would definitely go visit again but I would do the following(s)
1) Instead of sharing a dozen large crabs, we would only share 6 extra large crabs. In the end of the meal, we felt that we needed a bypass surgery.
2) I would ask the waitress to go easy on the salty spice on the crab. I am a salt person, but there is just too much salt! The salt burned my mouth and I could still feel it the next day. I think a better idea would be to serve the salty spice on the side.
3) Oyster Rockefeller is delicious, but easy on the Mayo.
4) Veggie steamed instead of cooked with butter.

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I ate @ Mo's for the first time
this evening and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Great service, wonderful food! Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

On a whim we decided to try Mo's after unsucessfully trying to find a place to park in little Italy.
Everyone in my family ordered fish exceptmy wife who tried the crab cakes. While the crab cakes are on the expensive side, they are well prepared and looked to contain over a pound of crab meat. They were perfectly seasoned without the overpowering old-bay seasoning. The crab cake dinner could almost feed two. The rest of us all had perfectly prepaired fish dinners. The fish was firm and flakey and tasted very fresh. The fish portions were generous and none of of went home. All we could talk about on our way home is that we wish we had a seafood restaurant like this near our home. The prices are normal for a seafood restaurant with the exception of the crab cakes which were quite expensive. However; the crab cakes were extremely large and probably contained almost a pound of crab. The fish dinner prices were well within the expected range however the portions were very generous unlike many seafood restaurants.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

There were shells in my crab cakes that made up at least half of my crab cakes. Even the picture to the left of this posting the food looks horrible like it came out of a trashcan.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Food wasn't that bad (crab cakes appetizer were really good). Lunch portions are ridiculously large.