“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!”
Review of Watertable

Watertable
Reserve with OpenTable
Watertable is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #245 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: South Street
Description: Fresh. Local. Seasonal. Inspired by the region's farms and waters, our Baltimore fine dining restaurant features an all-natural menu that brings stylish twists to each season's finest ingredients for a fresh take on American flavor with Chesapeake style.
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We waited 45 minutes for our food which came out cold. My filet was not seasoned at all. One of the side dishes was supposed to be chipolini onions. My plate had only one onion. I commented to the server that I had expected at least two. She apologized and said she would report it to the manager. Fifteen minutes later the manager brought me a bowl with oone more onion in it! My husband ordered shrimp and grits. The grits were dry and crumbly. How do you even make dry and crumbly grit. The directions are add to boiling water and stir! This was a very expensive and nasty experience.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

Nice view - food was average and service, while attentive, was overbearing. Felt hurried to order, eat, pay, leave.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Convenience, good service, uninspiring meal typical of a hotel restaurant

Reviewed October 13, 2011

I was able to have dinner with a respected colleague and we settled on this place as a compromise. She had a meeting to attend afterwards and we did not have a lot of time. The best options are the small plates. The entrees are overpriced. I had the only vegetarian option for an entree, the white truffle ravioli. It was too rich for my palate. She was unimpressed by their signature crab cakes. We could not finish our meals and agreed afterwards we would have been better off ordering a salad and a couple of appetizers.

The high point was watching a double rainbow over the harbor at sunset. That made dinner all worthwhile.

1  Thank bb_organic
Reviewed October 19, 2010

Hosted a Partners Dinner at the Watertable Restaurant recently and the service and food was fantastic. Many thanks to the onsite manager, Jeanine Fernandez for her support and suggestions to make the dinner presentation run smoothly.

1  Thank petecass78