“BEST SPORTS PUB IN BALTIMORE”
Review of Pickles Pub

Pickles Pub
Ranked #50 of 2,073 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Established March 17, 1988, Pickles Pub is a longtime Baltimore tradition. The #1 place for sports fans to watch their favorite teams for 25 years. Here you'll find find a sports experience offering an atmosphere fun for families and friends to grab a bite to eat before or after Orioles or Ravens games. Pickles Pub's extensive menu offers a wide variety of quick snacks and full size meals including : Burgers, Specialty Sandwiches, Appetizers, and Hardy Salads. In keeping with our traditional American fare, we offer a list of local and craft brews to accompany any meal.
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I've been going here for many years. Every time my father and I go to an Orioles game, we stop in at Pickles. The wings are great, atmosphere is awesome, and the servers are hardworking. They could definitely use more employees to handle the weekend-game crowd, but other than that, no complaints.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I try to always go to Pickles Pub when I go to Baltimore for an Orioles game. The food is always good and the service has always been very good as well.
The only thing that isn't good is the noise level, but they always have a sports program on their TV's.

1  Thank Alan4949
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Look for a pre-game bar. This is the spot.... average food, and beer at normal prices, but the location is spot on and the atmosphere is lots of fun and excitement for the game.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Conveniently located to Camden Yards, Pickles offers a good place for your first beer of the day. You can stay to watch the game, escape a rain delay, drown your sorrows after a loss, or wait for the parking lots to empty out.

Don't expect fancy drinks. Stick to beer and sandwiches, it's a pub, after all at half the prices you'd pay inside the ball park. The fried pickles are good, and so are the Old Bay wings. The most adventurous thing I've tried here was a successful Reuben, the crab cakes were ok for tourists but contained too much filler for locals.

The servers are good, even despite having a horde of Oriole fans to take care of. I suspect the bathrooms would be cleaner if there's no game, but since the name itself indicates it's a pub, my expectations are adjusted.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Very close to Camden Yards so it's definitely a sports bar/pub with a lot of fans before and after the games. Pretty average pub food. I had wings that were good and my boyfriend had a burger. Strong drinks that were not mixed very well... reminded me of the college days. Definitely not a quality cocktail! Friendly and quick service. For what it is, it wasn't bad. I would stop again if I was in the area but nothing to go out of your way for.

Been to Pickles Pub? Share your experiences!