“Great history. Great price ”

Historic Ships in Baltimore
Book In Advance
More Info
$92.97*
and up
Spirit of Baltimore Dinner Cruise with Buffet
Ranked #13 of 247 things to do in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Historic Ships in Baltimore is home port to USS Constellation, the last all-sail warship built by the US Navy, the submarine USS Torsk which sank the last two enemy combatants of WWII, USGC Cutter Taney, the last surviving vessel to witness the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, 7 December 1941, Lightship 116 Chesapeake, which marked the entrance to the Chesapeake Bay and the Seven Foot Knoll Lighthouse. The museum is open daily from 10:00am to 4:30pm. Tickets may be purchased on-line or at our ticket locations on Pier 1, Pier 3 or on board the USCGC Taney.
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed the ships and submarine. Very informative. I'll never look at the life on a ship the same again. I was so impressed with how original everything is. Very well preserved ships that helped me see that life must be hard out at sea. Especially years ago.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,342)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"below deck"
"watch your head"
in 16 reviews
"seven foot knoll lighthouse"
in 14 reviews
"water taxi"
"submarine"
in 313 reviews

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I love the view of the Historic ships. Able to walk on and observe. Definitely an experience.... I was amazed by the size of the ships. I can't wait to go back and take my daughter so she can share in the experience.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I did the two ship tour and we both enjoyed it thoroughly. Please keep in mind that if you choose to tour the submarine, the spaces onboard are a tight squeeze at times.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Great experience to visit a historic ship. All this ships at the Inner Harbor are worth the visit. But we enjoyed the Taney the best.